Director of Revenue Management
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001254436
Employer Ref. MIN0003EI
Minor Hotels (MH) is an international hotel owner, operator and investor currently with 155 hotels in operation. MH passionately explores new possibilities in hospitality with a diverse portfolio of properties designed intelligently to appeal to different kinds of travellers, serving new passions as well as personal needs. Through our Anantara, AVANI, PER AQUUM, Oaks, Elewana, Tivoli, Four Seasons, St. Regis, Marriott and Minor International properties, MH operates in 23 countries across Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Africa, the Indian Ocean, Europe and South America.
A rare opportunity exists to join our small and dynamic Corporate Revenue Management team. You will be an integral part of our expansion. You will apply your Revenue Management and broad commercial experience, as well as your pursuit of innovation, and help us continue to develop, implement and constantly refine the Minor Hotel's philosophy and approach for executing Revenue Management. With a geographically diverse and multi-cultural audience, you will be an excellent communicator, with the ability to influence to achieve outstanding results.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- Minimum 5 year's Revenue Management experience with international chains. Experience in a cluster or corporate Revenue Management role is an advantage
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Comfortable pursuing goals on your own as well as being a strong team player
- Resilient and at home in a results driven environment
Your passion drives our success
See Job Description