Director of Meetings & Incentives
Queen Sirikit National Convention Center
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001253422
Employer Ref. update2016
- Direct, develop, and manage meeting and incentive travel programs according to the customer requirements in terms of quality and meeting timeline by overseeing performance of both sales and operation teams followed with budget and business plan
- Effectively recruit, lead, manage, train, coach and develop the M&I team, ensuring consistently high levels of motivation and performance
- Gather and analyze data to create effective M&I marketing plan
- Manage budget, prepare cost estimates and monitor costs within budget
- Actively seek/identify, secure and contract new and repeat business for all areas of the business, across all market segments, with a particular emphasis on events, trade sales, conferences, meetings and incentive market segments.
- Identify opportunities for process and M&I management improvements and develop new policies regarding implementing new procedure to conform with company’s business plan and policies
- Create, track, and manage M&I budgets closely, producing post-event budgeting reports
- Plan operational working systems and manpower to conform with company’s policies and business plan direction
- Responsible for management tasks including providing guidelines, approving events projects, making decisions, etc.
- Thai nationality only
- Male or Female age 40 years old and above
- Bachelor’s degree in any related fields
- At least 10 years of experience handling Meetings, Incentives, Events management
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills, management skills, networking, leadership, strategic thinking
- Enthusiastic, professional, result oriented and able to work overtime
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written (Able to use third language is an advantage)
- Good computer literacy
Interested applicants (Thai nationality only) please apply in person or send your full resume
with a copy of transcript & expected salary together with a recent photo to:
Human Resources Department
N.C.C. Management & Development Co., Ltd.
60 Queen Sirikit National Convention Center, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110
Only short-listed candidate will be notified
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Queen Sirikit National Convention Center
About Queen Sirikit National Convention Center
With two decades of solid experience and accumulated expertise, N.C.C. Management & Development Co., Ltd. is Thailand’s premier private sector venue management company. Its dedication to management excellence in organizing a large number of high profile international events has earned the company the respect of event organizers, exhibitors, business and public sectors, both in Thailand and overseas.
N.C.C. Management & Development Co., Ltd. has held the honor of being selected to manage Queen Sirikit National Convention Center since it opened in 1991, and has also been entrusted to manage the 60th Anniversary of His Majesty the King’s Accession to the Throne International Convention Center, Hat Yai.
In order to put its experience and accumulated expertise to good use by offering event organizers and exhibitors fully-integrated, customer-friendly, one-stop services, N.C.C. Management & Development Co., Ltd., has established three subsidiary companies namely, N.C.C. Exhibition Organizer Co., Ltd. (NEO), professional organizer local and international trade fair, N.C.C. Image Co., Ltd., a one-stop service for design and construction and F&B International Co., Ltd., the professional cater.
we are looking for additional energetic ,self-motivated individuals and high potential candidates in the following positions to join our dynamic organization and grow together.