DIRECTOR OF HR & ADMINISTRATION
PRTR Executive Recruitment
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001270782
Employer Ref. 165DB
Our client is a Construction Management Company. They provide an excellent project construction management in Condominium, Hospitality, Factory, Warehouse and Shopping Complex with full facilities. The company is currently looking for a suitably qualified candidate to join its team in the position of Director of HR & Administration.
50,000 – 80,000 Baht/month
- Being mainly responsible for performing full functions of human resources management; Recruitment, Employee Relations, Compensation & Benefits, Training and Organization Development.
- Supporting management decisions regarding organization and workforce planning.
- Supervising and developing HR team members.
- Reviewing and developing salary structures to be competitive in the market and industry and providing recommendations.
- Performing probation and annual evaluations, and reviewing allowance, compensation, salary and bonus.
- Preparing the annual recruitment plan and budget.
- Driving the recruitment programs, sourcing and selecting processes to recruit for both management and employee levels.
- Building a strong culture and creating theme of intervention to communicate and enforce organization values.
- Leading organisation development, policies and practices in order to support organisational goals as a strategic business partner.
- Monitoring and supporting department managers regarding routine evaluations of working personnel.
- Supporting the implementation of HR projects, employee relations and communications.
- Supervising and coaching subordinates on tasks, such as advising them on problem-solving solutions.
- Overseeing in Administrative function
- Male Thai nationality, aged 38 - 45 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in HRM, Psychology, Political Science or a related field.
- Experience in managing overall HR functions in a company with 100+ employees
- Having experience in Engineering Construction business will be advantage
- Good communication, planning, interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Very good command of English.
- High level of maturity with strong leadership skills.
We invite qualified Thai nationals to submit their resume stating their present and expected salary via APPLY NOW
PRTR Executive Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
2034/99 Ital-Thai Tower 22nd Fl., New Petchburi Rd,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10310
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Executive Recruitment
About PRTR Executive Recruitment
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.