Director of Finance (Hotel)
Manpower - Experis
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001358865
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- To implement company policies and procedures in accounting and accounting related fields of the operation.
- To implement and monitor the internal report system: daily reports, weekly reports, monthly reports, inventories, etc.
- To implement and monitor the distribution of reports to the head office and to the owners.
- To have all reports and statistics audited internally by proficient and reliable accounting staff. To personally audit all major reports; to audit the other reports at random.
- To prepare budgets as per company policies and guidelines.
- To report to the management any anticipated problems regarding collection of invoices, credit policies, payments to be made and cash flow.
- To report to the management any relevant changes in procedures and policies, accidental or intentional amendments of reports, statistics and inventories, relevant shortages of cash and unjustified. transactions of any kind.
- To report directly to the head office any accidental or intentional falsification or withholding of reports and figures requested by the management, unjustified transaction against the interest of the company and misappropriation of funds or assets.
- To assist the management in recruiting and training staff for the accounting department or positions related to the accounting.
- Thai nationality, age not over 45 years
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, MBA is a plus
- 2 years experience in the same role with international hotel or hospitality business
- Pleasant personality, Good communication and presentation skills
- Team Player and Motivator
- Good command of English
Interested candidates please send your application letter with resume, current and expected salary with contact details to Junjira – Experis Team Leader, Accounting and Finance at 02-631-0464 ext. 2109
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Manpower - Experis
About Manpower - Experis
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the employment services industry, offering customers a continuum of services to meet their needs throughout the employment and business cycle. The company specializes in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment; training; career transition and organizational consulting services. Manpower''s worldwide network of 4,500 offices in 80 countries and territories enables the company to meet the needs of its 400,000 customers per year, including small and medium size enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world''s largest multinational corporations. The focus of Manpower''s work is on raising productivity through improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction, enabling customers to concentrate on their core business activities. In addition to the Manpower brand, the company operates under the brand names of Right Management Consultants, Jefferson Wells, Elan, Brook Street and Empower.
Manpower Thailand is the nation’s leading recruitment company established in 1998 to offer human resources management services to businesses in search of staff and people in search of job. The company currently has 10 offices in Thailand cover in Bangkok, Chonburi, Lamphun and Songkla to cover the needs of corporate clients and job seekers.