Director – Human Resources
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001253316
Place of Work: GOCO Hospitality, Bangkok
Responsible to: Chief Executive Officer
The position is based out of Bangkok, where the Company’s Headquarters is located and may require travel to various locations as per business demands and also for review of potential projects.
Business leader in charge of
- Overall Human talent needs of the Company.
- Strategizing and forecasting human talent needs of the company.
- Act as mentor and guide to help nurture the human talent within the company.
- Responsible for overall Human Resources administration.
- Responsible to attract, retain, develop and motivate team members in a cost effective manner in accordance to labour laws, policies and procedures across various locations where the Company operates.
- Ensures that GOCO Hospitality 6 HR principles are followed both at corporate office and operating units
- Functions as the guardian for Company Culture, Values, Ethics and Philosophy by ‘Walking the Talk’ and also building mechanisms for ensuring total compliance with values across teams.
- Works closely with the CEO and other members of the Leadership team at GOCO Hospitality corporate office and helps in selection and recruitment of the ‘right ‘ talent. Assists unit Human Resources / Talent Heads, in developing Manning budgets and establishes strategies for Selection and Recruitment.
- Establishes and periodically reviews Compensation and Benefit grid/ structure for both GOCO Hospitality corporate office and operating units.
- Establishes mechanisms and processes of talent sourcing, selection and recruitment both at the Corporate and Unit levels.
- Working with unit Human Resources / Talent Heads helps in selection and recruitment of senior management and strategic positions across units.
- Ensures the orientation process has all the needed information to allow our new team member to understand the working of the company and also operating units.
- Ensures that the on-boarding process is followed and that every new team member is properly introduced into the company and guided through the integration.
- Ensures that the learning and education of our team members is fulfilled with the most relevant information to ensure the safety, quality and encouragement of our team members.
- Working closely with the CEO and the Leadership Team, establishes and reviews the appropriate Performance Management System. Rolls out the system and working along with unit Human Resources / Talent Heads, implements the process across GOCO operating units.
- Working closely with Human Resources / Talent Heads, identities ‘Top Talent’ and further develops internal succession management plan for the entire group for all operational positions.
- Conducts half yearly and annual LPP discussions with unit Human Resources / Talent Heads and advises the CEO on the progress.
- Working closely with Human Resources / Talent Heads reviews development plans and progress made by the Top Talent members on a periodic basis.
- Ensures that appropriate ’Recognition’ mechanisms are established and every team member is recognized for their work and commitment to the company.
- Owns the process of “DLT” Daily Learning Time, by organizing, leading and implementing the “process at operating and new units and ensuring the process constantly updated, reviewed and kept contemporary.
- Acts as the process owner for ‘Training and Development needs for GOCO Hospitality Corporate office and also as a leader for all Operating units. Works closely with the Talents Heads at the units to ensure the learning and development needs are constantly monitored, reviewed and addressed.
- Working closely with Human Resources / Talent Heads implements annual Employee Satisfaction Survey process and reviews feedback from the results of the Employee Satisfaction Survey and action plan on implementing changes.
- Working closely with the CEO, establishes the talent mapping and plans to achieve objectives with a clear road map.
- Is responsible for ensuring high standards across all employee areas within the Heart of House across operating units.
- Establishes and constantly reviews all Human Resources administration processes and systems to ensure compliance with local statutory requirements as well any corporate governance requirements both at GOCO Hospitality corporate office and also all operating units.
- Promotes effective member relations, health & safety practices and social activities at GOCO Hospitality corporate office and operating units. Oversees the execution of various social events organized for the teams.
- Master Degree Specialised in Human Resources
- Working experience of around 15 years in Wellness/ Hospitality/ Consulting functions.
- Prior experience in a Senior Leadership role is mandatory.
- Candidate should have proven track record of excellent performance including working experience in International, multi-cultural environment.
- Exposure to global business practices and talent management across various geographical locations is preferred.
- Hands-on operator, who walks the talk.
- Team player, strong mentor skills, aptitude for talent development.
37/10, Soi Langsuan Phloen Chit Road,
Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
Tel: 02-252-6288 Fax: 02-252-6284
Please send in your CV.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to GOCO Hospitality
About GOCO Hospitality
GOCO Hospitality is a dedicated wellness hospitality consulting and management company. Providing a true turnkey solution from initial market research and design, to management of wellness projects. We also manage spas and wellness retreats under our own brands, GOCO Spa and GOCO Retreat. We are an employer of choice; placing great emphasis on attracting and grooming our talent, nurturing, developing and empowering them to delight and inspire our clients and guests.
Join our dynamic team of wellness hospitality professionals for a rewarding career.
For more information, visit us at www.gocohospitality.com
More Jobs from this employer