Dotography designs and develops innovative web technology solutions that bring banks and other financial institutions into the digital age. We hold ourselves to the highest standards of creative, technical & service excellence. Every client can expect nothing but professionalism and first class customer service from our experienced, dedicated and talented Dotography team.
Formed 2005 in Bangkok, we also have presence in the UK at London’s Canary Wharf Level39 - the largest FinTech Accelerator in Europe. We have made Thailand our “Global Hub and Centre of Excellence” for Scala & Micro Services FinTech technologies, and are backed in doing so by Thailand Government's Board of Investment, as well as the United Kingdom Trade & Investment, British Government.
We are immediately seeking great people to join our expanding team in central Bangkok & beyond.
Digital UI/UX Web Designer
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001220627
This is a permanent position, starting immediately, open to web-savvy Thai Nationals, 23 years of age and above.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Develop look / feel of dynamic web applications and web portals, understanding the underlying business processes, designing appropriately
- Understand that web UX is not static - storyboard & design for required interactive animations
- Functional design of in-screen widgets / components / tools etc.
- Design for multiple devices including iPhone, Android, tablet and other touch surface computing devices including kiosk
- Thai National
- Graduated students
- Bachelor / Master’s Degree in Design & Multimieda, Information Systems, Communications Design, Fine Art or related subjects
- Strong skills in Photoshop & Illustrator
- Skills in HTML & CSS are an advantage
You will be:
- A follower of design trends & technology of web / app design.
- Strong in creative visual design and communication. The ability to apply them to a Computer User Interface.
- Have good command of spoken and written English (note that office communication and documentation is normally in English)
- Be a proactive, team player with the ability to work in dynamic environments
- Be eager to work in a multicultural environment
- Able to interact with both development and client team
- Good basic salary - please specify your required salary when you contact us
- Overtime available
- Flexible working hours
- We only work Monday to Friday
- 10 days vacation leave in addition to public holidays. We will also give you an additional day's holiday each year you work with us
- Each year we will carry out an appraisal - subject to a clear increase in skills levels, productivity and/or ability and willingness to take on additional responsibility in order to provide additional value to the business, you can expect a basic salary increase
- Regular social activities & team building trips
- Opportunities to travel aboard
- Central Bangkok location with good access to BTS & MRT
- We are looking for team members who will be with us for the long term - we know that you will only stay with us if you are respected & are part of happy work environment - we will do our best to provide you with this.
Please send curriculum vitae with portfolio including expected salary and former salaries in English, by click “ Apply Now ”