Digital Solutions Lead
Zuellig Pharma Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001253646
- Report to Business Technology Manager.
- Deliver project task and other related tasks assigned by Business Technology Manager.
- Supervise and manage subordinate and take ownership to complete the assigned tasks with high quality service and effective communication with users.
- Obtaining business and system requirements from customers and coordinating with the project team, collect the requirement and transform it to IT requirement terms.
- Develop and coordinate with developer or team member to create the Digital solutions meet to business requirement.
- System configuration and modify existing solutions meet to business requirement.
- Manage the project, prepare the testing, implement and roll out according to the schedule time frame.
- Monitor and maintain existing system effectively.
- Follow up and coordinate with regional team to resolve the system issues.
- Prepare and provide the report as required.
Understand Business Processes
- To understand the business processes in the company, particularly ordering to delivery; Purchasing, Goods receipts to replenishment; etc.
- Document the business processes.
- Study the business flow and user requirement.
Understand IS core systems
- To understand how the business processes are implemented in computer systems, particularly ordering to delivery; Purchasing, Goods receipts to replenishment; etc.
- To understand how the IS systems are integrated together to provide the necessary functionalities, such as SAP, BI, eZRx, AsiaRx, ZOL, Interfacing system, etc.
Analyse the change requests of business processes and their impact to IS systems
- Able to communicate with business users on their requirements of change/new business processes
- Able to foresee possible impacts to IS system
- Courage to challenge the existing processes
Transform Business Requirements to IS requirements
- Able to analyse business requirements, and express in IS requirement terms.
- Coordinating business users and IS staff for IS projects
- Coordinate with Regional IT team (ISG) and clarifying business requirement.
- Coordinate with Principals for their requests.
- Able to be self-support in acquiring data from ERP for analysis.
Proactively advice on business/IS process enhancement
- Continuously identify the opportunity of business/IS process improvement
- Advise to managers on such opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Computer Science, or equivalent
- Minimum 2-5 years’ work experience, and awareness of guidelines and project standards.
- Knowledge in core process of Pharma distribution business is an advantage.
- Knowledge in SAP functionalities is an advantage.
- Understanding of Web technologies, Mobile Technologies such as web services and XML would also be beneficial.
- Good understanding of Database and programming concept.
- Project management and business process documentation skills, able to manage the IT project, prepare the testing and implementing.
- Experience in presentation and training skills.
- Experience in BI reporting, SQL or equivalent
- Good computer literacy MS-office programs
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Zuellig Pharma Ltd.
About Zuellig Pharma Ltd.
Zuellig Pharma is Asia Pacific’s trusted pharmaceutical and healthcare distribution and logistics specialist. We combine local market expertise with modern technology to provide reliable, quality-driven distribution service. For almost 60 years, we have been meeting the ever-changing needs of the marketplace through continuous innovation and open communication. Our transparent processes build trust and partnerships, allowing manufacturers to confidently focus on their core expertise. As part of our rapidly expanding operations, we are seeking: