Digital Solution Engineer (Welcome New Graduate)
The Nielsen Company (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001258496
Digital Solution Engineer is looking for an exceptional candidate who can directly interface with strategic clients to support Nielsen's Watch/Digital (Online) suite of Video & Audio measurement products. The Sales Engineer will be accountable for supporting the Digital Support Team with the successful integration and deployment of Nielsen solutions into Client platforms (Browser, and Applications). The focus will include Static Web content, Video Players, Mobile Applications, and the measurement of Content and/or Ad’s displayed via these platforms ..
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Candidates are requirement to have a combination of skills and experience, including:
- Bachelor of science degree in computer science or similar
- --3 years of software development/engineering experience, in particular Mobile and Video App development & integration
- Experience in a client-facing role, in particular; supporting and troubleshooting directly with client or 3rd party developers
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and simultaneous work projects
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong Communication skills
The following knowledge/experience is highly desirable:
- experience with Video AdTech (VAST, VMAP)
- experience with Video Encoding & Compression (inc HLS, ID3, MPEG, PCM, HTML5)
- experience with Video Content Distribution (inc HTTP, CDN’s)
- experience with Knowledge of SDK integration (in particular Video Player and mobile Applications)
- experience with SQL (relational DB understanding)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to The Nielsen Company (Thailand) Ltd.
About The Nielsen Company (Thailand) Ltd.
The Nielsen Company is a global information and media company with leading market positions in marketing and consumer information, television and other media measurement, online intelligence, mobile measurement, trade shows and business publications (Billboard, The Hollywood Reporter, Adweek). The privately held company is active in more than 100 countries, with headquarters in New York, USA. For more information, please visit, www.nielsen.com