Digital Services Senior Supervisor – Assistant Manager (Contract)
Amway (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001232945
- Management of the company’s brand presence in the corporate website and all social media channels and, monitoring and conduct the analytic report.
- Coordinate with production and creative team in copywriting, creating and editing digital media content including digital ad, web site, social media or concerned applications.
- Help define goals, develop strategies and implement ways to increase web/ social media traffic and member/fans.
- Support works of digital marketing campaigns as special assignment.
Experience & Qualification:
- Male / female 23 years old & up.
- Bachelor’s degree in Digital Marketing, Communication Arts, Computer design or related fields.
- Experience working in marketing communications, preferable in digital marketing
- Up-to-date with regards to current digital trend
- Highly creative and team-oriented
- Good communication both writing and reading skill in both Thai and English
Please send your resume together with a recent photo to us today
Contact us now: Human Resources Division,
Amway (Thailand) Ltd.
1199/1 Ramkhamhaeng Road, Huamark, Bangkapi, Bangkok 10240
Tel: 0-2840- 8000 ext 8220, 8211, 8212
Website : www.amwayshopping.com
เส้นทางการเดินทาง รถประจำทางสาย 8, 40, 58, 113, 168 ,514 และ 519
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Amway (Thailand) Limited
About Amway (Thailand) Limited
Amway (Thailand) Ltd.
Amway is one of the world’s leading direct selling companies operating in over 100 countries around the world. As business has expanded, we have connected with people by offering them the opportunity to experience the business potential of our quality products. In this regard, our vision of building a brighter future by Helping People Live Better Lives today is reflected. We respect our employees, recognizing their dignity, rights and contribution as individuals. We are committed to providing a workplace that stimulates creativity, quality and dedication. We offer training to encourage productivity, achievement and personnel satisfaction. We strongly believe that Amway is where you can create your own destiny.
Be part of a 20 Billion Baht success story!!! We are looking for partners on the road of success. Then come and join a truly global enterprise that has won The Honor Award for Labor Relations and Welfare (1997, 2006-2014) with The Top Employer Thailand Award (2015 & 2016) for 2 consecutive years and Top Employer Asia Pacific 2016 Certification.
Amway (Thailand) Ltd. is looking for qualified candidates to become important players in the challenge of building a 20 billion baht business. We’re committed to supporting and developing our people, and providing continuous training, equipment, and techniques to enable you to achieve your full potential. You will also enjoy an attractive remuneration package designed to enhance your lifestyle here!