Digital Marketing Manager
Mahaphant Fibre Cement Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001342710
- Develop and execution of digital strategy for SHERA.
- Manage all webs, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns to drive consumer commitment and achieve in business goals.
- Work closely with the product marketing team to implement digital marketing strategies to drive web traffic, develop content and support in various digital marketing campaign to induce product usability and visibility.
- Improving the user experience on the company's website. (Includes design, content and usability)
- Developing, analyzing and reporting on overall online marketing, social listening and performance report.
- Identify customers' Online Behavior and develop strategic digital marketing plan.
- Maintain web content and services and keep website content updated across all page through CMS and other applications.
- Manage budget and allocate the amounts appropriately according to the plan.
- Male/Female age between 27-35 years old.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Marketing, Marketing Communication, Online Communication Design. (major with online media would be an advantage)
- Minimum 5 years experience in digital marketing, online and other related fields.
- Experience working and managing agencies.
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills.
- Strong understanding of digital media planning/buying especially with search marketing, Facebook, GDN, DoubleClick.
- Good understanding of social media practices.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Creativity with proactive personality.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Mahaphant Fibre Cement Public Company Limited
About Mahaphant Fibre Cement Public Company Limited
The Mahaphant (pronounced ‘Ma.ha.pant’) Group, Thailand has been established for over 30 years and is one of the largest manufacturers of fibre cement boards, siding and roofing and concrete roof tiles in Thailand.
Mahaphant has led the way in the roofing and walling industry with its creative flare and pioneering spirit. Under the brands Ha Huang and SHERA, our creations are unique both in terms of their originality and aesthetic qualities and they have made the company a leader in the fibre cement industry in the Asia region.
Mahaphant employs over 3,000 employees throughout its Headquarters in Bangkok and across five manufacturing/ distribution plants in Thailand. In addition, it has partners and manufacturing & distribution plants in China and India.
Our environmentally friendly building material products are sold throughout Asia, the Middle East, Africa and Europe and our cutting edge production technology, distribution networks, marketing strategies and client services are enjoyed by our worldwide client base. Mahaphant continuously strive to improve ourselves through technology and human resources in the ever-changing business environment to ensure our progress and leadership position in the marketplace.
Furthermore, beyond the tangibles that you can touch are the hearts and souls of who have joined our people and are dedicated to forming a relationship that means more than just business. We are not only need people who are passionate, expert, persistent, potential high flyers and innovators but also results driven team players and excellent in their own field. If you’re ones of those, you’re welcome to join us.