Digital Marketing Manager (Urgent!!)
Manpower Professional and Executive Recruitment Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001336385
Employer Ref. 402WANN
Digital Marketing Manager
We are looking for an experienced Digital marketing strategist to join client’s start-up team. Successful candidate will use web technologies and social media to achieve client’s business growth goals. Successful candidate has to identify needs and new opportunities and aspire to increase brand awareness.
- Being a tech-savvy trendsetter who has innovative ideas to improve customer experience
- Be a creative and comfortable working with a team
- Ultimately, candidate should be able to effectively connect to client’s brand with their online customers
- Background in working in Banking/Leasing/Financial business industry before will be a plus
- Set digital marketing strategies using all necessary tools (e.g. website, emails, social media and blogs)
- Analyze web traffic metrics and suggest solutions to boost online presence
- Monitor SEO/SEM, marketing and sales performance metrics to forecast trends
- Build strong customer’s relationships through social media interaction
- Design and implement outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising and etc.)
- Liaise with Sales, Business development and system development to optimize customer experience and ensure brand consistency
- Establish best practices in digital marketing
- Stay up-to-date with digital technologies developments
Anyone interested in applying this job, please send your updated resume/CV with your current photo and expected salary to wannapa.w @ manpower.th.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Manpower Professional and Executive Recruitment Co., Ltd.
About Manpower Professional and Executive Recruitment Co., Ltd.
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the employment services industry, offering customers a continuum of services to meet their needs throughout the employment and business cycle. The company specializes in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment; training; career transition and organizational consulting services. Manpower''s worldwide network of 4,500 offices in 80 countries and territories enables the company to meet the needs of its 400,000 customers per year, including small and medium size enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world''s largest multinational corporations. The focus of Manpower''s work is on raising productivity through improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction, enabling customers to concentrate on their core business activities. In addition to the Manpower brand, the company operates under the brand names of Right Management Consultants, Jefferson Wells, Elan, Brook Street and Empower.
Manpower Thailand is the nation’s leading recruitment company established in 1998 to offer human resources management services to businesses in search of staff and people in search of job. The company currently has 10 offices in Thailand cover in Bangkok, Chonburi, Lamphun and Songkla to cover the needs of corporate clients and job seekers.