Digital Marketing Manager (Swensen’s)
The Minor Food Group Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001237289
Be responsible for digital/online business platform; planning, executing and measuring business impact in order to maximize awareness and eventually bring in traffic to stores for long term optimum growth and customer satisfaction.
- Develop digital marketing plan and strategies to drive online traffic and store’s traffic.
- Track conversion rates and making improvements to online/digital platform.
- Track worldwide digital trends, competitive move online and social media
- Utilize a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
- Manage online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Responsible for planning and budgetary control of all digital campaigns.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Thai nationality only, age 33 - 42 years old
- Minimum bachelor degree in Marketing or related filed.
- Minimum 5 years experiences in Digital Marketing is preferable
- Proficiency in English communication, presentation skills and computer literate.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Experience in ecommerce, SEO, PPC, Email marketing, social media, application and any related digital platform
- Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to The Minor Food Group Public Company Limited
About The Minor Food Group Public Company Limited
The Minor Group of companies lives by one rule: we're only as good as the companies that we are entrusted with. And these companies add up to an impressive list of leading global brands across the lifestyle and leisure sectors – many of them genuine icons – that trust Minor to provide the solid foundation that underpins their success in the market that we work together in.
Minor has a rich heritage through our deep roots in Thailand . It has now been nearly 40 years since we first opened our doors, and our group continues to grow from strength to strength. The two listed companies which make up the public face of the Minor group – Minor International Pcl and Minor Corporation Pcl.
Minor International currently operates eleven world-class hotels and resorts with 2,200 rooms, and more than 500 branded food service outlets such as The Pizza Company , Swensen's, Sizzler , Dairy Queen and Burger King etc. across Asia and the Middle East.Minor Corporation operates a portfolio of leading fashion garments such as Esprit, Bossini, Timberland; luxury & lifestyle products such as Tumi, Charles&Keith, Zwilling J.A. Henckels, Cessna; education media such as Time Life, World book; cosmetics such as Red Earth, Bloom, Laneige, Smashbox and leisure brands across Thailand.
In addition to its substantial retail operations, the company also owns NMT Ltd., one of the country's largest contract manufacturers of household and personal care products on behalf of the world's leading consumer product companies.
For further information please see www.minornet.com