Digital Marketing Manager
en world Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001219035
Employer Ref. JO-1610-357342
Co - Working to develop & implement marketing plans, includes advertising & media planning, product selection, promotions, brand positioning.
- Manage marketing activities coherence with media channel and market launches
- Apply global Brand objectives to create marketing guidelines, cost & price goals, manufacturing feasibility, match with local market and market trends
- Identify market-specific needs in terms of product, promotions, and creative concepts to gain market trends (products, prices, target market and competition)
- Build relationships with business partners and key customers.
- Provide proper yearly targets, site selection and support in negotiate with partners.
- Oversee the critical processes to the execution according to marketing plans
- Oversee forecasts to ensure planning accuracy and appropriate inventory levels and recommend plans to reduce excess inventory levels
- Identify opportunities utilizing new creative approaches and develop initiatives. Map out strategies for regular business and new product launches/introductions
- Thai National Only.
- Minimum Bachelor or Master Degree in Business Administration or related field
- Minimum 8 - 10 years of experience in developing marketing strategies, preferably from retail industry
- Experience in digital marketing is advantage
- Strong management skills, analytic skills and presentation skills
- Excellent Command in English (written and spoken)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to en world Thailand
About en world Thailand
With offices in both Bangkok and Chonburi, we specialise in mid-career and managerial candidates across a broad range of industries. At en world we have consultants with specialised knowledge of specific industries and fields. en world recruits specialist and managerial talent for globally minded companies in the Asia-Pacific region. Established in Thailand in 1999, we believe that our extensive years in the Thai market, helps us guarantee superiors, results driven activities that balance the needs of our client with the career needs of the candidates with whom we work. We were established in Japan in 1999 and have expanded to Australia, India, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. With 650 staff representing 20 nationalities in 15 offices, we introduce talent to over 2,800 clients across the Asia Pacific Region. en world is a subsidiary of en-japan Inc., Japan's leading internet-based recruitment solutions provider.