DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001218856
Employer Ref. 767DB
Our client is a boutique developer with in-depth experiences in energy sectors especially renewable power industry both in Thailand and overseas.
Salary: 50,000– 80,000 Baht/month
- Managing Nortis’s marketing to improve the company’s online presence and increase inbound leads. Writing and preparing communication materials, including blog articles, white papers, social media posts, email campaigns and ad copy.
- Executing a thorough content marketing strategy and joining online conversations to further establish Nortis Rise as a thought leader in the mobile space.
- Nurturing relationships with media contacts and industry influencers to increase brand and product awareness.
- Identifying and networking with prospective clients via social media channels, and maintaining and nurturing existing relationships with key contacts.
- Monitoring our market positioning and online presence compared to competitors and identifying opportunities to improve these.
- Male / Female
- A creative and self-motivated person who is able to work independently and convert ideas into actions and results.
- 2+ years’ experience in the web or mobile space with a background in lead generation, inbound/content marketing and growth hacking.
- An avid social media user who has experience using Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn for lead generation purposes.
- Experience using Google Analytics, managing content on WordPress, and using an email client such as Mailchimp or Aweber is preferable.
We invite qualified Thai nationals to submit your resume stating your present and expected salary by click "Apply Now"
PRTR Executive Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
2034/99 Ital-Thai Tower 18th Fl., New Petchburi Rd,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10310
Website : www.prtrexecutive.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
About PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.