Digital Marketing & Communications Manager
Sukosol Hotels, Pattaya
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001248702
Sukosol Hotels is seeking a Digital Marketing & Communications Manager with energy, passion and initiative to join our Sales & Marketing team based in Pattaya.
The successful candidate will help to increase our hotels’ exposure through social media, online PR, and partnerships.
- Manage our three Pattaya hotels’ social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube).
- Work with each hotel team to increase their channel’s audience, overall engagement and generate additional revenue.
- Monitor guest feedback and comments posted online and engage with guests in public forums.
- Plan and generate new content (photos, videos, text) for use in social media and on the hotel websites.
- Create and execute social media campaigns to maximize exposure for hotel promotions/special offers.
- Nurture relationships with online influencers related to the travel industry and Pattaya region.
- Liaise with the Marketing Services team to produce banners, flyers and e-newsletters.
- Report overall performance of social media channels and campaigns on a monthly basis.
- BA/BSc in Marketing or related field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English and Thai).
- The correct candidateis a fast learner, results-driven, and shows attention to detail and initiative.
- At least five years’ experience within the Travel & Tourism sector is preferable and a track-record managing social media channels for hotels is a plus.
If you are interested, please forward your CV with current and expected salary to :
Human Resources Department
Contact Person: Ms. Achareeya Talabhat
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Sukosol Hotels, Pattaya
About Sukosol Hotels, Pattaya
Come join The Sukosol family and be a part of Bangkok's most inspiring and independent hospitality group; one that blends hospitality and art in a unique and world-class experience.
Flagship of Sukosol Hotels, The Sukosol, Bangkok is perfectly situated downtown adjacent the express Airport Rail Link and the citywide Skytrain network. The hotel comprises 470 guest rooms, 5 dining venues and meeting rooms for 800 people. Blending cosmopolitan style with Asian beauty, this is where East meets West with an unforgettable twist!
We currently welcome enthusiastic, talented and motivated individuals who are passionate about hospitality and committed to growing with our brand. Come live and learn with our dynamic team.