Digital Learning Designer (Digital Learning Design, Graphic Design, UI/UX Design)
World Learning Hub Asia Pacific Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001242638
- Be part of an international team of passionate professionals.
- Manage the office and HR administration in our Bangkok location and be deeply involved in accounting, budgeting and cash flow management for the whole company. We love what we do!Our customers range from international fortune500 companies to
small and medium sized organisations in all industries.
- Good proficiency of the English language: writing, reading, speaking and listening.
- Highly creative, structural thinking, willing to learn new techniques and an open mind for out of the box approaches.
- Deep knowledge of digital production procedures and graphic design (Web and Graphic Design background or eLearning production).
- Must be able to flexible communicate with Thai and International customers.
- Proven skills in creating efficient designs.
- A background in digital design and production either from eLearning , design-, web- or advertising agency is a good start for this position. But we are open to fresh graduates also.
- Be able to integrate into a young production team of highly skilled people.
**Position is open for Thai nationals only.**
**CV and application will be accepted in English language only.**
Working hour: Mon-Fri: 08.30 am-18.00 pm
Interested applicants are invited to submit their detailed resumes via e-mail stating qualifications and experience, expected salary, start date and contact number by click “ Apply Now ” or call 02-634-4545
World Learning Hub Asia Pacific Ltd.,
88 Paso Tower 14th floor Unit A1, Silom Rd.,Suriyawong,
Bangrak, Bangkok 10500
Tel: 02-634-4545 Fax: 02-634-4546
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to World Learning Hub Asia Pacific Ltd.
About World Learning Hub Asia Pacific Ltd.
Design and develop highly efficient graphical user interfaces in combination with meaningful learning experiences and a touch of serious gaming. Creating prototypes and influence the graphic appearance and flow of eLearning programs and mobile apps from the first customer brief until the final delivery. Be involved and influence the creative workflow. Our customers range from international fortune 500 companies to small and medium sized organisations in all industries. Meet the expectations and challenges of international and local customers and design products that excess their expectations.
World Learning HUB Asia Pacific is an international Learning & Development company and full service production house for rapid immersive learning. We create highly interactive eLearning programs for domestic and international audiences based on cognitive science principles and with our signature learning methodologies Digital Stage and OPDTA (Operational Process Digital Training Approach). 2D/3D Animation is part of our tool set. World Learning HUB is also the sole distributor for Articulate software in Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar and Thailand.