Digital IC Design Engineer
Silicon Craft Technology Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001247016
- Design digital system architecture/ circuit/ system together with analog IC designer team.
- Design circuit in RTL level under specific constrain such as power, speed, area.
- Verify functionality through simulation and implementation in FPGA.
- Design digital test system by employing microcontroller, FPGA, software on PC.
- Create verification and application documentation
- Create ASIC characterization plans and automated test programs
- Interact directly with other designers and design architects to ensure compatibilities of his/her work with the overall system.
- Review of designs done by peers and design review
- Create development plan, verification plan, validation plan, characterization plan and test plan.
- Give guideline for solving problem with design acumen.
- Define and judge suitable architecture for specific constrain/ requirement such as power, speed, area.
- Conduct and Improve team capabilities
- Get requirement from customer and propose proposal/ specification to customer.
Education and Experiences
- Master’s Degree (or higher) in Digital System design, Digital IC design, Electrical engineering, Computer or relate field or Bachelor’s Degree in Digital System design with intensive digital system design
- 0-5 years working experience in Experience in IC products and Electronic device qualification or related
- Experience in large digital design in RTL (VHDL/ Verilog) involving communication protocol and standard interface
- Experience in IC, Mixed-Signal IC, SOC product design
- Experience in validating design through hardware simulation or FPGA/CPLO
- Experience in conducting test plan and coverage test bench
- Experience in selecting approach in design using synchronous and asynchronous circuit
- Experience in defining automated test bench is a plus.
- Experience in Embedded system design is a plus.
- Experience in large digital architecture design > 10,000 gates count.
Knowledge and skill & Training requirement
- Excellent & Presentable command of English language or TOEIC score 500
- Ability to debug system through oscilloscope, Logic analyzer, protocol analyzer.
- Capability to design and analysis with in time / resource constrain
- Familiarity with verification tools such as Model Sim, ISE, System C, System Verilog
- Skill in Microcontroller Programming: low level C-Programming, Bit operation, pointer concept, Type and effect of using the difference variable type is a plus.
- Skill in Software Programming such as VB, VC# is a plus.
- Understand above design for test such as Build-In-Self-Test is a plus.
- Good understanding in illegal coding style and violation such as raise condition, meta-stability.
How to apply
- Click APPLY NOW to submit your application.
If you possess the qualities that match our requirements, please send a comprehensive resume to the address or E-mail address below;
Human Resources Department
Silicon Craft Technology Co., Ltd.
La Unique Building เลขที่ 40 ถนน เทศบาลรังสรรค์เหนือ แขวงลาดยาว เขตจตุจักร กทม
All applications will be accepted by mail or attached (resume with photo) in Ms. Word format only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Silicon Craft Technology Co., Ltd.
About Silicon Craft Technology Co., Ltd.
URGENTLY REQUIRED !!!
Silicon Craft Technology (SIC) is Thailand's first & only IC design company, Founded by Silicon Valley veterans. It is now world leading innovator in RFID ICs, inlays, and transponders with clients from the US, Canada, South America, Europe, China, India, Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Australia, and New Zealand.
We offer unique working experience and exposure. We are looking for talents to join our growing company.
If you are seeking a career with fast moving and knowledge based company
If you consider yourself matured, initiative, self-discipline and self-driven
More Jobs from this employer