Digital Graphic Designer
Canvassco (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001227408
We expect you to…
- Basic understanding of business and marketing
- Turn boring content into an interesting, simple and easy to understand infographic and/or keynote presentation
- Design logo, brochure, Facebook page cover, blog cover, layout magazine, article, blog and other graphic for video
- Design and format presentation slides
Skills & Capabilities
- Thai Nationality
- Excellent skills in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and In Design, Sketch Up or other related useful software.
- Familiar with Mac
- Bachelor Degree in Graphic Design, Commercial Arts, or related fields
- Minimum 1 years of direct experience in graphic design etc.Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Demonstrate a high level of initiative, and be a self starter with a “can do”attitude
- Used to working independently and managing priorities to meet deadlines
- Curiosity to learn and understand how businesses work, and to implement continuous improvements
- Logical thinking, and a capacity to learn quickly and respond well to changes and opportunities
- Candidates will coordinate with business analysts and marketing specialists
- Display a capability to design presentations, reports and infographics (Proficiency in Powerpoint is required and proficiency in Keynote is a plus)
- Basic understanding of English is a must
- Please send us samples of your portfolio
Interested applicants are required to submit full detail of qualifications and experiences, a list of the latest books you read, specify if you are a MAC user, your LinkedIn page (if available), and your expected remuneration together with a recent photo by clicking on "Apply Now"
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Canvassco (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Canvassco (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
We are hiring…
You like to help clients unlock their full potential
You enjoy doing analytical work, and you are good at it
You are curious by nature, and you like to continuously learn
You take pleasure in talking to people, and in building up relationships
You desire to create something unique, something that says "ME"
You possess good common sense, which is not always common ...
You are not a drama queen
You have a sense of humor, and you don't like working for nasty bosses
... then we would like to talk to you!
Work with us to help entrepreneurs, innovators, visionaries, investors, and business developers validate new business ideas, put it into action and create an impact to the business world. We use market research as a fact-finding methodology, and business development practices to test business ideas
- You get autonomy to think, create and work in the way you are most comfortable with as long as you deliver the work and meet the timeline.
- You will be coached by experienced business analysts and senior management executives
- You can create your own track record on helping businesses develop in the Indonesia market
Check out our website www.canvassco.com and the video “A Day in the Life at Canvassco”
http://www.canvassco.com/#!join-us/c1bv9 to learn how is it like working at Canvassco.