Digital Content Editor
SpotOn Interactive Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001212343
- Creatively create marketing communication contents for marketing platforms including graphics designing, copy-writing and video editing.
- Communicate complicated technology topics in simple, concise ways to a non-technical audience.
- Write clear and persuasive copy for websites, brochures, ads, and other means of advertising.
- Assist with graphic, content writing and related PR activities.
- Maintain corporate presentations and support the production of corporate PR media.
- Bachelor's Degree in Graphic design, Communication Arts, or related fields.
- Good communication skills, creative yet data and result driven.
- Being the first to know, insightful, passionate about technologies.
- Experience in art design, graphic design, content writing, publishing, video editing and marketing related jobs.
- Able to meet deadlines, manage multiple tasks and keep track of details.
- Excellent written, visual and verbal communication skills.
- Be a good team player, punctual, good attitude, self-confident, initiatives, creative, reasonable for decision making and have service mind.
- Good command in spoken and written English
- Computer literacy and knowledge of
- Photo Editor Program (e.g Adobe Photoshop, AdobeLightroom)
- Designing Program (e.g. Illustrator, InDesign)
- VDO production Program (e.g. movie maker, Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effect)
- Microsoft Office (Word, Power Point , Excel)
- Social Media Knowledge Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
- Portfolio presentation for interview.
- Passionate in IT, business and be tech savvy.
- Understanding or experiencing in UI/UX design is a plus.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to SpotOn Interactive Co., Ltd.
About SpotOn Interactive Co., Ltd.
More Jobs from this employer