Digital Content Architecture
Allianz Managed Operations & Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001218420
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, IT or related field required.
- Thai Nationality is preferred.
- English proficiency is mandatory, additional language is a plus.
- 1 to 3 years of experience in website development or CMS with marketing background.
- 1 to 3 years services for B2B background preferred – experience of insurance not essential, although this would be beneficial.
- Experience in Agile Methodology.
- Result-oriented type of people and love working as a team with entrepreneurship in mind.
- Ability to work multitasks with multi-projects in a fast-paced work environment with can-do attitude.
- MS Office, HTML5, CSS, Jira, HP Demand, Browser Technology, Wireframe (e.g. Axure, Omnigraffle, Balsamiq)
The Digital Content Architecture will be responsible for:
- Digital Content Architecture is responsible for implementing the content architecture of website based on customer requirements with understanding in customer’s business goal.
- Develop functional specifications based on customer specifications and internal documents to clearly and concisely capture what is required of the product.
- Creating website, campaign, micro-site portals as well as migrating contents from one to CMS Group platform.
- Develop a framework of product/service messaging for marketing, communications and promotional initiatives and activities.
- Collaborating with project team members and client partners to develop pioneering ideas and concepts for projects as well as deliver actual projects within time line.
- Participate in internal and customer driven design reviews.
- Preparing and delivering documentations (content architecture, wireframes, designs, user journeys etc.)
- Attractive and competitive salary
- 15 days annual leave
- Yearly medical check up
- Comprehensive healthcare package
- Fitness club membership
- Technical and language training
- International working environment
If you are interested in this position, and if you meet the required qualifications, please e-mail your CV via APPLY NOW
Visit Website : www.allianz.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Allianz Managed Operations & Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Allianz Managed Operations & Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Allianz Managed Operations and Services (Thailand) is the center of all IT developments for Allianz globally. Our team is loaded with young IT professionals, working in a multicultural, refreshing and innovative atmosphere to develop exciting new products and services for our international client base. Our dedicated employees take part in regular opportunities for on the job training and professional development, while taking the first step down an exciting and rewarding career path.
If you feel you have the passion and ambition to become a key member of a company that offers invaluable work experience in a diverse, multicultural environment, please contact us immediately. We look forward to discussing your career goals and future with you. Take a moment to send us a resume and introduce yourself to us at the email listed below.