Digital Analytics Consultant
Accenture Solutions Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001220622
Employer Ref. AI270426
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Analytics professionals create new insights from predictive statistical modeling activities that target and deliver value to our clients.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Is a self-starter and is able to gather, analyze and model client data (customers, financials, operational, organizational, access channel), key performance indicators, and/or market data (competitors, products, suppliers), using a broad set of analytical tools and techniques to develop quantitative and qualitative business insights and improve decision-making
- Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
- Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
- Approaches problems in a systematic way and is able to work collaboratively with other team members from different disciplines and backgrounds to achieve the desired outcome.
- Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor. Required to interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, with confidence and professionalism.
- Manages small teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
- Bachelor or/Higher degrees in related fields
- At least 3 years in Analytics experience in Consulting firm
- Proven ability to apply analytical and creative thinking to problem-solve.
- Proven ability to deliver high profile activities in tight timescales
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Ability to travel when required
- Excellent communication in Thai/English (written and oral)
A Career At Accenture
We invest considerable resources in a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster and tailor your career plan. Globally, our employees average 67 hours of training per year. This includes classroom learning, online courses, interaction via networks and communities as well as mentoring. On top of this, we have an extensive benefits package that includes annual leaves, flexible work arrangements, a flexible benefits scheme, transportation allowances, and professional memberships to name a few.
Diversity and Corporate Citizenship
At Accenture, we take the widest possible view of inclusion and diversity, going beyond gender, race, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression to create a work environment that welcomes all forms of backgrounds and differences. Accenture prides itself in being a good Corporate Citizen. We place Corporate Citizenship at the heart of our business and use our skills to create shared value with our stakeholders. We do this in a variety of ways, such as helping communities to build sustainable livelihoods, improving processes at not-for-profit organizations, or working to understand and reduce our own environmental footprint.
Want to stay connected with Accenture about this and other job opportunities? We’re looking to grow our network of exceptional professionals and we’re hoping you’ll join our Talent Connection. Once you’ve signed up, we will keep you informed about events and career opportunities that match your interests.
About Accenture Solutions Co., Ltd.
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with approximately 289,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$28.6 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2013. Its home page is www.accenture.com.