Ginja Co., Ltd
Ginja is hyper-local restaurant discovery, food ordering and delivery platform for SE Asia. Our mobile first, chat integrated technologies improve convenience and efficiency throughout the consumer journey, whilst simultaneously streamlining a restaurant's workflow.
Development Team Lead
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001199415
We're an innovative, venture-backed start up building an end-to-end solution for conducting mobile e-commerce in developing economies.
We're looking for an experienced team leader to run our development team in Bangkok.
As development team leader you'll be part technical expert, part management guru, with a dedication to continuous improvement and the consistent delivery of quality software.
As a member of the Ginja team you'll be using cutting edge, best-in-class technologies and development practices. You'll work with an enthusiastic team of expats and Thais to build and ship remarkable software that changes the way people spend their money and time online.
- Lead the development teams' efforts towards successful project delivery.
- Provide technical leadership to the development team through coaching and mentorship.
- Assist in the creation of software design artefacts such as user stories, estimates and workplans.
- Be responsible for scheduling and running weekly sprint activities, including (but not limited to): daily standups, weekly planning meetings, and weekly review + retrospective meetings.
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits.
- Set and maintain a culture of accountability to software quality and on-time delivery within the development team.
- Report (and be accountable) to the CTO and CEO.
Required skills / experience
- At least 2 years working in a comparable role (such as project manager, lead developer or similar).
- At least 5 years relevant industry experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and leadership abilities.
- Significant experience applying Agile software development practices (Scrum, Kanban, TDD, continuous integration) in real-world scenarios.
- Experience architecting, designing & building RESTful JSON APIs.
- Excellent proficiency in both written and spoken English.