Bank of Ayudhya Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001237839
- Researching, designing and writing new software programs.
- Testing new programs and fault finding
- Creating technical specifications.
- Writing and testing code and then refining and rewriting as necessary.
- Writing operational documentation with technical authors.
- Maintaining systems by monitoring and correcting software defects.
- Working closely with other staff, such as project managers, system analysts.
- Consulting clients and colleagues concerning the maintenance and performance of software systems.
- Investigating new technologies.
- Continually updating technical knowledge and skills.
- Manage team member to develop specifications and make recommendation on the use of new and emerging technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree, generally in computer science, mathematics, or information systems
- Minimum 5 years of application developer (.NET)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Bank of Ayudhya Public Company Limited
About Bank of Ayudhya Public Company Limited
At Bank of Ayudhya Public Company Limited, our products and services as well as our contemporary look have always been admired. We provide a full range of the highest value retail and corporate banking services enhanced and directed by our “More Than Banking” concept. We aim to improve the lifestyle of all our customers by responding to their complete range of financial needs. If you are ready to be part of the experience at BAY and take on a diversified role in a vibrant environment, here are some great opportunities for you to consider.