Murakami Corporation (Thailand) Ltd.
Murakami-Kaimeido was established in 1882, starting out manufacturing metallic furniture fixtures and glass plates for use in various construction projects. We have grown our business and now offer two main products: rear-view mirrors for automobiles, optical thin-film materials. We are continuing to grow our business, and do so by responding to the needs of our customers and the markets. We will always provide high quality / valuable products and services and apply all of our technical skills to benefit our customers.
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001254577
- Capture all changes / modifications in the deliverables that has been intimated by Project, prior to release of deliverable.
- Design analyzes engineering sketches, specifications and related data and drawings to determine design factors such as size, shape and arrangement of parts.
- Ensure appropriate checking & review of all documents / drawings before release at any Revision status.
- Attend project review meetings.
- Manpower estimation, work planning / forecast and effective utilization of manpower, progress monitoring and adherence to scheduled completion of engineering documents.
- Coordination with the other Engineering disciplines, client and vendors Control of Quality of engineering documents with regard to Quality assurance basis.
- Plans and formulates engineering program and organizes project staff according to project requirements.
- Reviews product design for compliance with engineering principles, company standards and customer contract requirements, and related specifications.
- Coordinates activities concerned with technical developments, scheduling and resolving engineering design and test problems.
- Evaluates and approves design changes, specifications and drawing releases, and directs integration of technical activities and products
- Controls expenditures within limitations of project budget and prepare interim and completion project reports.
- Measures machine and parts during production to ensure compliance with design specifications.
- Handles material review board responsibilities for product engineering.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering.
- Female or Male, Age above 32 Years old.
- At least 5-7 years working experience in Engineering Design; Car Interior, Exterior Body,etc
- Experience with injection (plastic) will be advantage.
- Good communication & writing skills in English and Japanese would be an advantage.
- Ability to operate CATIA V5 program (must) CAD, 2D and 3D Designs.
- Strong Project Management, good leadership and people management skill
Salary: Negotiable depends on experience.
Allowance: Transportation, Meal, Language skill
Benefits: Health Insurance, Provident Fund, Social Security, Bonus and other.
Working hours: 08:00-17:00, Mon – Fri
Working Location: KKP Tower (BTS Asoke)
How to apply
- Click APPLY NOW to submit your application.
- Please send your CV in English with photograph and expect salary to Suntaya U. / HR
Murakami Corporation Thailand Ltd. 209/1 KKP Tower, Tower B, 22nd Floor, Unit1, Sukhumvit 21 Road (Asoke) Khwaeng Klongtoey Nua, Khet Wattana, Bankkok 10110, Thailand.