Nakagawa Chemical Equipment (Thailand) Co., Ltd./บริษัท นาคากาวะ เคมิคัล อีควิปเม้นท์ (ประเทศไทย) จำกัด
As an expert in the field of water &
wastewater treatment system, Nakagawa
Chemical Equipment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.is implementing a continuous
improvement program that will provide accurate, updated and effective
information to various customers.
Currently, company is expanding so we are looking for bright, highly energetic, capable and self-motivated candidates, with unit co-ordination skill, to fill our current opening positions.
Design Engineer (Water and Waste Water Treatment Plant)
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001244017
Scope of Responsibilities :-
- 3-5 years work experience in design and estimation of Water & Waste Water treatment projects.
- Understand the client’s requirements, tender specification, prepare time schedule closely monitoring all activities, distribution of work, process design and sizing of the complete plant, provide inputs and optimization of PFD, P&ID, GA drawings.
- Preparation and compilation of pre-bid queries, lead the technical discussion with client and consultants, response to clients requirements in time.
- Sending enquiry for getting quotes, have good vendor data base.
- Co-ordinate with other functionary departments for optimal engineering, select the vendor and negotiate for competitive quotes, estimation, calculation of applicable taxes and duties, generate documents and proceed for price approval from management.
- Forecasting for resource requirements (manpower, equipment, etc. during execution, testing and commissioning).
- Preparation of complete proposal for submission with all required information, equipment specifications and data sheets.
- Candidate is the process technical expert and have proven track record in the design, engineering, estimation of Water & Waste Water treatment processes during bidding stage on EPC-Engieering, Procurement, Construction /BOOT- Build-Own, Operate,Transfer basis and provided necessary support to operation team during execution.
- Requires individual who is knowledgeable in Membrane Treatment, Ion Exchange, Sewage Treatment Plant, Effluent Treatment Plant as well as other treatment processes and can provide leadership in process definition and process conceptualization for treatment of industrial wastewater and production of industrial process water.
- Depth knowledge of equipment markets and vendors data base in national and international arena.
- Supervise and inspect construction activities to ensure continual and efficient progress of all works as well as quality control and shall report to Client/Superior on all aspects of performance and progress
- Design, review and liaise drawing specifications/shop drawings to ensure compliance by Contractor and subcontractor as contract
- Setting up and applies standard design, techniques, procedures, and criteria to carry out a sequence of related engineering tasks.
- Monitor and determine actual manufacturing, construction planning and scheduling, construction methods, and construction progress; certify the validity of progress cited in each progress payment invoice submitted by the contractors
- Maintain records and accounts of all commitments incurred and payments to all suppliers and contractors for the execution of any part of the project
- Resolve matters related to supplier’s and contractors guarantees and warranties, and pursue proceedings in connection with performance bonds and defaults
- Make claims against contractors and establish the validity of any claims made by contractors against Client. Preparation of the relevant project reports
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Key Qualification :-
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or Science in Chemical or Environment Master Degree is a plus
- Performing with the professional engineering license - Environment
- Construction managerial experience over 10 years, mainly in the field of Water and Waste Water Treatment Plant
- Understanding of construction methodology and scheduling, cost control and ability to control and supervise large groups essential
- Understanding of Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Commissioning sequencing and activity relationships
- Good people management skill
- Ability to work effectively as a member of an interdisciplinary team and independently as required
- Strong team-player, and able to work independently
- Verbal and written fluent skill in English (Japanese is a plus)
Basic Qualification :-
- Working experience at over 5 years in the field of Water and Waste Water Treatment system
- Leader ship skill and team player
- Willing to use own car with driving license
- Attractive remuneration
- Annual Health check
- Medical Insurance
How to apply
- Click APPLY NOW to submit your application.
Please send resume with full details of qualifications, experiences and expected salary:
Human Resource Department
Nakagawa Chemical Equipment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
161/5 2nd floor, Thesabal-nimit Nua Rd., Ladyao,
Jatujak, Bangkok 10900 Thailand.
Tel. 02-580-7094-9 Fax.02-580-7858
Website : www.nakagawakagaku.co.jp