Design Consultancy Section Manager
Allied Metals (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001223448
- Function: To manage design consultancy team and provide design consultancy
services for food-service and laundry facilities.
- Manage schedule of completion of each project
- Monitor progress payment from client
- Provide timely written reports and suggestions to Design Department Manager regarding project design status and plan.
- Review and update the present working process and system in design consultancy team regularly including training to achieve the Design department goals
- Build the relationship with the persons or related agencies to enhance and achieve the sales goal and highest competitive margin of the organization.
- Obtain the required information in order to proceed the facility design
- Provide conceptual and preliminary design including budget
- Develop layout, elevation drawings, construction drawing and specifications
- Conduct design coordination meeting with other related consultants, such as: MEP consultant, interior designer, architect, and operator.
- Check the correctness and completeness of the tender documentation
- Analyze tender documents during tender review including value engineering process.
- Conduct post tender activities
- Give advices and recommendations to Sales, Estimate, Purchasing and factory on the details relating to kitchen equipment.
- Coordinate with clients over various design details of projects, in order to support sales, or act on behalf of Sales in certain cases.
- A minimum of 10 years of relevant facility design job experience
- Experience leading cross functional projects against demanding timelines
- Ability to lead, collaborate, challenge and influence peers to achieve desired outcomes
- Ability to generate new and innovative ideas to improve business value and reduce costs
- Passion for project based execution and process improvement
- Excellent presentation skill
- Educational background is in architecture, interior design, industrial engineering, or other related majors in design.
- Ability to operate Autocad, 3D Max, and Microsoft office
- Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Execution Excellence
- Strong leadership skills with ability to impact individual project direction through influence and collaboration
- Highly proactive and result-oriented with proven track record of success in all phases of project delivery
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English
- Demonstrated sense of urgency and decisiveness. Takes prompt action to accomplish goals
- Proactively attempts to influence events rather than passively accept outcomes
- Demonstrate high level of curiosity, creativity, and strong problem solving skills
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Allied Metals (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Allied Metals (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Be part of a dynamic and growing company. Allied Metals ( Thailand ) Co., Ltd. is a leading distributor of commercial kitchen equipment. We also specialize in designing catering system, manufacturing stainless steel kitchen equipment by our own factory, installation and after sales service. We are now recruiting a dynamic team to join us in the following positions: