Derivatives Product Development Manager/Assistant Manager (2 Positions)
The Stock Exchange of Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001215350
- Researches and monitors existing client base and derivatives industry developments and identifies potential new product opportunities to develop TFEX product roadmap
- Manages and coordinates product/services development projects ranging from project initiation, feasibility study, and project implementation.
- Evaluates, suggest and resolves technical feasibility, design optimization, and product development issues.
- Works with other departments to establish a design, process, related guidelines and practices for the trading and clearing of the product.
- Coordinate/communicate with regulator and related organization to achieve and complete product development process in timely manner
- Coordinate with related units to develop marketing/promotional and education program to ensure the understanding and awareness of the product.
- Manages project budgets and prepares financial analysis.
- Review / monitor newly developed products in the initial stage (3-6 months) after launch to ensure best practices / rules and regulations as well as customer satisfaction
- At least bachelor degree, preferably master degree in finance, marketing, business administration, economics or financial engineer.
- At least 3-5 years related work experience in the field or related area. Direct experience in derivatives product field is a plus.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Leads and directs the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Strong quantitative and problem solving skills, with the ability to pull together, organize and analyze large quantities of data to check the output for accuracy and reasonableness
- Strong leadership, influential communication and presentation skills
- Excellent command of writing and speaking English(TOEIC Score >600). Other language knowledge is a plus.
Interested candidates, please submit your applications ( by word format only ) with detailed resumes stating qualifications, contact telephone number and current photo via APPLY NOW
The Stock Exchange of Thailand
The Stock Exchange of Thailand Building, 17th Fl.,
93 Ratchadaphisek Road, Dindaeng, Dindaeng, Bangkok 10400 Thailand
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to The Stock Exchange of Thailand
About The Stock Exchange of Thailand
THE STOCK EXCHANGE OF THAILAND (SET)'s primary roles are serve as a center for the trading of listed securities, and to provide the essential systems needed to facilitate securities trading, undertake any business relating to the Securities Exchange, such as a clearing house, securities depository center, securities registrar, or similar activities.
Now we urgently require top talented and dynamic people to cope with its rapid expansion and company's growth in the following positions:-