DEPUTY MD (REAL ESTATE)
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001241366
Employer Ref. 155DB
Salary: 100,000 – 120,000 Baht/month
Our client is specialized in real estate consultancy business focusing on residential building. The projects of the company are located in various areas and nearby towns to accommodate people’s needs and to fulfill their quality of life. They are now looking for a professional and success driven person to join their team in a position of Deputy MD.
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings.
- Planning and analytical responsibilities include business and property demand/supply analyses
- Establishing and maintaining working relationships with both clients and internal teams.
- Communicating new product developments to prospective clients.
- Overseeing the development of marketing literature.
- Administering accounts and compiling reports.
- Providing management with market feedback.
- Identifying and targeting large value real estate developers both locally and internationally.
- Male or female age between 30-40 years
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in related field.
- At least 5-8 years experiences in real estate developments is a must.
- Good business sense and a commercial mindset.
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Hard working with a positive attitude.
- Good negotiation and persuasion skills.
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details by click "APPLY NOW"
2034/127 Ital-Thai Tower, 18th Floor,
New Petchaburi Road, Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
About PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.