Advanced Research Group Co., Ltd. and its subsidiaries (“AR Group”) is Thailand's leading content and knowledge provider offering fully integrated information resources associated with state-of-the-art technology and the Internet to help individuals, businesses and organizations in making informed decision, analyzing and managing valued information to achieve the best and most beneficial outcome.
We are now recruiting enthusiastic individuals to join our expanding operation and ambitious future growth. Although experience might prove to be a great advantage to some positions, we treasure more on commitment, creative, capable, and ethical attributes. Career opportunities and fast advancement will be provided for right candidates in the following position:
Deputy GM (Software Development Business)
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001244671
Employer Ref. AR Group
- Planning and organizing the project tasks.
- Develop and deliver proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
- Developing and Improving project management methodology.
- Provide consulting to project team member for process, methodology, problem solving in order to achieve project goal/objectives.
- Prepare feasibility study and business case in project initiation stage and project scheduling preparation.
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
- Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project.
- Male or Female, age between 35-45
- Thai Nationality
- Bachelor degree or higher in IT Management or related fields.
- At least 5 years working experience and fully understand in operations and project management. (Prefer in software development industry)
- Good command of English
- Good interpersonal, analytical and presentation skills
- Strong leadership and people Management skill
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic team environment
Interested candidate please fill in an application form at
or send resume with attached educational records, a recent photo and other related documents by click "Apply Now"
Advanced Research Group Co., Ltd.
Tel: 02-439-4600 Ext. 1221, 1224