Food Project (Siam) Co., Ltd. has been a leading importer and distributor of frozen, fresh and dry food products. Our products include seafood, beef, lamb and full-line food materials for Japanese cuisine. Since 1988, we have been the pioneer introducing variety of seafood products from all over the world to the Thai consumers, namely Saba, Salmon, Snow Fish, Cod, Capelin, Ice Fish and etc. Our company aims at highest customer's satisfaction. Our policy is to best respond to the need of customers in foodservice industry. Food Project (Siam) has over 5,000 regular customers nationwide in 2007, covering hotels, restaurants, supermarkets and wholesalers.
For products handling and storage, Food Project (Siam) Co.,Ltd. comply with international standard to maintain the good quality and nutrition values of our food products. Our cold storage and facilities are closely monitored to ensure right temperature to keep the freshness and wholesomeness for variety categories of food products. We have efficient logistic networks that cover every channels of distribution by refrigerated transportation. The refrigerated trucks are on-line monitored to ensure good quality, fast and efficient delivery until it reaches the hands of our customers.
To best respond the demand of our customers, Food Project (Siam) Co.,Ltd. also produce and reprocess some kind of products. We realize on the quality production process and are certified for Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) standards by The Thai Industrial Standards Institute (TISI) under the Ministry of Industry. We ensure our customers the maximum food safety on our products.
Deputy Accounting and Finance Department Manager
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001247573
Job Responsibilities :
- Own budgeting process of the Foodproject Group companies including lead the process, prepare the budget, present to the management and coordinating with relevant parties.
- Perform regular analysis of Group performance and identify gap between budget and actual in the dimension of brand profitability and channel profitability.
- Lead Rolling Forecast process and coordinate with Business Unit and relevant departments
- Develop/improve work process and system of budgeting and actual analysis to ensure effectiveness and efficiency among Finance and other departments.
- At least bachelor degree, prefer master degree in accounting, finance, economic or any related field.
- 8 - 10 years experience in in a Trading, Food business or FMCG.
- Strong analytical skill, Leadership, Teamwork and coordination, Computer (ERP M3 and Excel),Presentation skill.
- Good planning and outstanding skills in document writing, presentation and needs analysis are mandatory required.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
• Bonus 2 times/year
• Group Insurance
• Annual Health Check up
• Traveling once/year
• New year Party
• Other allowance as ordination , childbirth
Food Project (Siam) Co., Ltd.
Tel : 02 770 8888 ex 3172-74