Depot Supervisor 3 positions (Hatyai, Eastern, Central)
DHL eCommerce Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001215171
- Ensure adherence to the operational workflows and standard operating procedures (SOPs) defined for Depot operations
- Monitor the daily in scan and out scan of shipments
- Check pre-alerts to track daily loads at the Depot and plan delivery schedules accordingly
- Conduct daily staff briefings, including communication regarding any operational changes, route changes etc
- Check and hand over delivery sheets to the delivery staff or through mobile app.
- Ensure safe, timely and profitable delivery of shipments to customers and reduce instances of undelivered shipments, RTOs etc
- Handle all exception cases at the Depot and communicate the same to Hub and Customer Services for resolution
- On a daily basis recheck exceptions of the previous day and ensure follow up of the same
- Ensure safe handling of all shipments at the Depot and report any damaged cases to the Hub\CS.
- Handle security exceptions in the Depot along with the security team
- Conduct regular audits of deliveries and status updates to ensure correctness of information flow to clients
- Monitor expenses by way of adherence to vehicle log checks daily and ensure timely reimbursement of fuel conveyance expenses to staff/ PDA
- Ensure daily updation, allocation and collection OTM machines for deliveries
- Collect COD cash collected by the delivery staff, cross check the same with the delivery sheet and submit the same to the Depot cashier
- Monitor performance of staff in the Depot and ensure conduct of trainings for regular PDAs, etc. in line with the training programmes designed centrally
- Ensure adequate manning in terms for full-time PDAs etc
- Generate and maintain MIS related to the Depot
- Special Request handling as appropriated
- Keep and organize working documents in tidiness and easy to use
- Ensure safe and secure workplace and environment.Provide direction, guidance and support to employees to help them discharge their duties effectively
- Diploma or equivalent
- At least 3 years experiences in Logistics (Express or Domestic Delivery is preferable)
- Team Management
How to apply
- Click APPLY NOW for submit your application
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to DHL eCommerce Thailand
About DHL eCommerce Thailand
DHL – The logistics company for the world
DHL is the leading global brand in the logistics industry. We are expanding in the ecommerce market, leveraging our strengths and expertise as a key enabler to make ecommerce a better experience for our customer and consumer.
DHL eCommerce Thailand, a new and fast-growing division of DHL’s family, is looking for key management talent to lead dynamic domestic B2C delivery operation team. The job offers a unique growth and development opportunity in the senior leadership role in the robust and exciting ecommerce space with market leading company.