Deployment Engineer (Urgently Required)
Augmentis (Thailand) Limited.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001223570
Mirantis is the leading global provider of Software and Services for OpenStack ™, a massively scalable
and feature-rich Open Source Cloud Operating System. OpenStack is used by hundreds of companies,
including AT&T, Cisco, HP, NASA, Dell, PayPal and many more.
What Linux was to open source and operating systems, OpenStack is to cloud computing. It makes
programmable infrastructure vendor-neutral and frictionless to access, not to mention it unlocks
distributed applications and accelerates innovation. OpenStack transforms virtualization from an
efficiency to a whole new compute paradigm.
We are looking for talented OpenStack deployment engineer , who is willing to work on intersection of
IT and software engineering, be passionate about open-source and be able to design and deploy cloud
infrastructure build on top of open-source components.
- Plan and deploy OpenStack cloud solutions for our customers;
- Extend functionality for OpenStack cloud solutions;
- Facilitate knowledge transfer to the customers during deployment projects;
- Work with geographically distributed international teams on technical challenges and process improvements;
- Contribute to Mirantis’ deployment knowledge base;
- Continuously improve tooling and technologies set.
- At least 3 years of practical administration experience in Linux (RHEL, CentOS, Ubuntu) as a server platform. Required experience with Linux operation system itself as well as with production level software and hardware. Practical experience of organization of highly available clusters is also required;
- At least 3 years of practical administration experience in networks. Clear understanding of modern and currently used network protocols and processes running on each of network layers;
- At least 2 years of practical experience in Puppet (IT automation tool) for medium and large environments with practical experience of Puppet manifests creation;
- At least 2 years of practical administration experience of virtualized environments based on KVM;
- At least 3 years of practical experience with scripting languages
- Ability to understand and troubleshoot code written in Python and Ruby
- English language on an intermediate level;
- Ability and willingness to travel abroad for 3-6 months
Will be a plus:
- Team management experience;
- Practical experience of Python programming;
- Knowledge and experience of SDN;
- Knowledge of XEN;
- Knowledge of OpenStack is a big plus;
- Knowledge of Ruby-scripting is a plus.
- High-energy atmosphere of a young company
- Build large scale, innovative systems for mission-critical use
- Collaborate with exceptionally passionate, talented and engaging colleagues
- Competitive compensation package with strong benefits plan
- Lots of freedom for creativity and personal growth.
Interested applicants should submit your resume stating qualification, previous work experience and position applied for along with a recent photograph to:
Augmentis (Thailand) Limited
1 Empire Tower, 18th Floor, Unit 1812, South Sathorn Road,
Yannawa, Sathorn, Bangkok 10120
Tel: 02-659-5792 Fax: 02-659-5794
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Augmentis (Thailand) Limited.
About Augmentis (Thailand) Limited.
Augmentis Group is a professional services organization headquartered in Bangkok. With operations in Singapore and Australia. Our vision is to provide a professional services environment in which happiness thrives; and to achieve happiness by constantly and consistently providing a progressive and meritorious career experience that is both professionally and personally fulfilling.