thyssenkrupp Industrial Solutions (Thailand) Ltd. , a leading international engineering and construction contractor, provides world class process plant solutions in the chemical, petrochemical, refining, oil and gas, and biotech industry sectors. tkIS also provides technologies in these sectors and has an impressive suite of in-house licensed processes.
With its headquarters in Germany and branch offices around the globe, tkIS has over 4,500 personnel delivers over US$2bn in projects per year.
thyssenkrupp Industrial Solutions (Thailand) Ltd. as the regional headquarters of Uhde Asia Pacific has been operating for over 20 years with established offices in Bangkok and Rayong and delivers projects for both local and international clients. Growth in Thailand is strengthening and personnel with experience in engineering design and project management are required for each office location. New positions at a range of experience levels.
Department Manager, Purchasing
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001224181
- Monitoring and controlling all purchasing procedures.
- Conveying the best purchasing conditions that optimize cost whilst ensuring the purchasing management policies and ethical regulations are applied.
- Activating search for alternative sources and solutions of supply.
- Ensuring procurement activities follow the company’s policies and legal standards.
- Monitoring and improving material cost supplier performance.
- Controlling related budgets, costs and service levels to obtain maximum value for the company’s investment.
- Establishing supplier relationships, price negotiations and achievement of cost savings and cost avoidances.
- Negotiating contracts regarding terms, conditions, processes and schedules to ensure a high level of service.
- Coach and support in purchasing function.
- Male or female, aged 32-45 years old
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in a discipline of Engineering or related.
- Experience in oversea purchasing
- Strong negotiation, leadership and interpersonal skills
- Have experience in EPC, EPCm Project.
- At least 10 years of experience in Project Procurement Management.
- Good management, communication and Negotiation skill,
- Good leadership and problem solving skills.
- Be able to work under pressure.
- Understanding of engineering practice and procedures.
- Commercial awareness.