About H&M Thailand
Fashion, fun and action!
As one of the world’s largest fashion retailers, H&M offers endless career opportunities. A fast-paced, buzzing environment with great diversity – a place where the customer is always the centre of attention.
Today, H&M employs around 148,000 people for over 4,135 stores in more than 63 markets worldwide. And we are continuing to grow.
H&M in Thailand is managed through a franchise arrangement with Hthai (Thailand) Co., Ltd. This is a newly established company founded by JS Gill, a retailer with vast knowledge and experience in Asia.
The first H&M store, opened by Hthai in Bangkok is located at the best business location in Siam Paragon Shopping Mall in September 2012. It occupies 2 floors and offers a complete range of fashion wear for Women, Men and Children. This flagship store at Siam Paragon, with a unique H&M store design, is amongst the largest in South East Asia. At present we have opened 15 stores in Thailand and will be many more in the near future.
Department Manager located at Korat
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001229389
Employer Ref. update2016
Are you ready to lead and inspire your team to create stunning sales figures?
Find your place in a fast moving environment where you interact with both customers and colleagues, and put your business savvy to test on a daily basis. We are offering a job where your day is an adventure, where only you set the limits to your career possibilities, and where your personal growth and development is just as important as our business.
The job of an H&M Department Manager comes with lots of responsibilities - and lots of fun. Your to-do list includes:
- Ensure that your department is providing excellent customer service on the store floor, in the fitting rooms and at the cash desk
- Ensure that all merchandise is properly received and displayed according to our guidelines
- Implement and follow up sales activities together with the store team
- Recruit, train, develop and assess Sales Advisors together with the store management team
- Plan, staff and organise your department to meet business needs
- Ensure profitability through budget planning, follow-up, back office routines and loss prevention
- Set an example for your team and act as a role model
Just like everyone at H&M, we believe you are a sales minded, social, open, communicative and ambitious team player full of drive and optimism. Your personal qualities also include:
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an eye for great customer care
- Ability to provide constructive, straightforward feedback and coach your team
- Being organised and able to prioritise tasks based on business needs
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Planning skills - ability to set goal, delegate work and follow up results
- Strong merchandising skills with the ability to drive business through creativity and extensive fashion knowledge
- A positive and coaching attitude, and a willingness to learn and improve
Up for the challenge? Here is your chance for a career out of the ordinary.
Interested candidates should apply in person or submit your application together with resume of career-to-date, information on present, salary expectation and recent photograph to:
Hthai (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
4, 4/1-4/2, 4/4 Central World Plaza, 1st Floor F110-116,
Rajdamri Road, Pathumwan Bangkok 10330