Fuji Xerox (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001254510
- Operate high resolution, variable print proprietary imaging equipment including toner-based cut sheet and continuous feed ink-jet production presses.
- Provide Digital Press demonstration, presentation and best practice guidance for local and international customers.
- Ensure that clients are engaged with the company’s products and services and manage client expectation.
- Prepare jobs for printing.
- Maintain daily print job production logs, setup, program and release jobs from print queue.
- Adjust image position for Color Quality and resolution, perforations and folds on paper.
- Monitor quality of job output for correctness and image quality.
- Provide regular equipment maintenance as recommended and perform daily maintenance and calibration tasks.
- Establish high quality standards for all production processes, workflows and client deliverables.
- Ensure high quality standards in all production client deliverables.
- Bachelor Degree in any related field.
- Minimum 3 years experience in relative industry and experience in an international environment.
- Pre-press experience in a label or packaging environment.
- Solid knowledge of preparing digital art files for press.
- Basic to proficient computer software skill: Mac/ PC equipment and operating systems, Graphic Design SW (Abode Design Suite, Acrobat), Specific functional SW (RIP,VDP).
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to develop and maintain a collaborative relationship with peers and colleagues.
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships with internal and external clients.
- Ability to work well in a team management with a moderate degree of supervision to handle a heavy workload, prioritize work, and meet assigned deadlines.
- Professional and reliable.
- Must be able to relocate to Bangna KM. 19
Please contact Khun Nutthanin Sutthithumkasem
Fuji Xerox (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
123 Sun Tower 23rd-26th Floor
Vibhavadi-Rangsit Road, Jompol, Jatujak, Bangkok 10900
Telephone :0-2660-8000 Ext.7019 Fax:0-2617-6735
Website : www.fujixerox.co.th
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Fuji Xerox (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Fuji Xerox (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Fuji Xerox (Thailand) Co., Ltd (originally Thai Xerographic Systems Co., Ltd.) was originated as joint Thai-Japanese corporation in June 21,1978 , initially as a local agent for Xerox Japan that first introduced Xerox photocopier onto Thai market in 1967. Originally being staffed by 10 people, the company today has expanded its operations nationwide with 1,200 staff to serve both public agencies and private establishments who place their trust in Xerox products and services.
We will, under the motto, “an eco-friendly company,” strive to protect the global environment and prevent pollution with the full participation of our employees
We aim to integrate an environmental conscious responsibility, consumer safety and retaining employee’s healthy and safety into all our business processes. We will strive to take ownership to offer customers with eco-friendly products, services, and related information. We will continuous improvement our process to reduce a use of energy, natural resources and eliminate a risk and unsafe in our workplace.