Demand Planning Supervisor-(FMCG/Consumer Product)
I.P. Trading Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001246860
- Participate in defining the sub-contracting strategy of the business unit.
- Ensure efficient operation of the business unit forecast planning process. Ensure objectives are met, develop and track improvement action plans.
- To ensure efficient operation of the business unit Demand and Supply cycles, aiming for the best quality service at the lowest global cost.
- Ensure coordination of demand planning activities and coordinate business unit flows. Ensure the “On the job” development of their team.
- Participate in Supply Chain projects. Validate and check the team follows the correct procedures.
- Advise, decide and support the reasoning of his team in outgoing communication.
- Male or Female, Thai Nationality, Age between 25-30 years old
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in related fields
- Minimum 3 years of experience in demand planning. Experience in FMCG. Procurement experience will be beneficial.
- Good command of English both written and spoken
- Strong analytical thinking skills, inter personal skills, creativity and sense of responsibility and ability to take on challenges.
- Knowledgeable of statistics and interpret, data management, forecasting import and export process.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to I.P. Trading Ltd.
About I.P. Trading Ltd.
Are you … … Proactive? Energetic ? Ambitious ? Hardworking ? Intelligent ? I.P. Manufacturing Ltd/ I.P. Trading Ltd are key market players in fast moving consumer goods in Thailand with a brand portfolio, namely, IVY, VIXOL, HYGIENE, WHIZ, DANCE and FOCUS. We are looking to recruit talented individuals to join our team. This is an exciting opportunity for dynamic individuals looking for a long-term career. You will be trained to work in a real life situation.