Demand Planning Manager (100-130K)
Parker Bridge Recruitment Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001227084
- Highly Competitive Salary on offer
- Full-time permanent role based in Rayong
- Senior opportunity – requires 5+ years experience and excellent communication skills
- Relevant qualification/s
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Lead and own Demand Planning Process as part of S&OP to integrate with Supply Planning
- Integrate all demand forecast from each segments and each functions to develop the best demand plan for operation plan as key input of S&OP Process
- Responsible for facilitating a process to obtain forecast inputs from Sales & Marketing, Business Development and Finance to provide best forecasts and convert them into demand plans that drive the supply chain planning process
- Develop consensus demand forecast number from all market segments and all related functions
- Continues Improving Forecast Accuracy with new technique, method and process
- Develop inventory planning and sourcing plan to match with market demand
- Manage overall sourcing operation within Region and others sources.
What you will need to do the role:
- Bachelor’s in Supply Chain / Industrial Engineer or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the S&OP, Demand & Supply Planning and Sourcing, with at least 2-3 years at a middle/senior management level
- Experience in FMCG, steel or manufacturing company would be favourably considered
- Experience in using Forecasting, Demand Planning Tool, ERP system (SAP-APO)
- Good command of English
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact
Khun Fern at 090 907 7080 or click " Apply Now"
Or visit us at:
You may also post your resume to or walk-in to our office at:
Parker Bridge Recruitment Co, Ltd.
Unit 1206, 12th Floor One Pacific Place,
140 Sukhumvit Road, Klongtoey, Bangkok, 10110 Thailand
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Parker Bridge Recruitment Co., Ltd.
About Parker Bridge Recruitment Co., Ltd.
Established in 1989, Parker Bridge are recruitment specialists operating primarily in the Technology, Industrial, Accounting/Finance and Business Support sectors. We are represented throughout Asia Pacific with offices in Thailand (covering the South-East region), Australia, Malaysia and New Zealand.
Our candidate reach is extensive, providing our clients with access to talent not typically sourced through the more traditional recruitment routes. Our Recruiters specialize in sectors where they have either expertise personally, industry knowledge or many years experience. Many of our clients work exclusively with us and do not advertise elsewhere.