Manpower Professional and Executive Recruitment Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001221074
- Refine and improve forecasting methods and output for Accessories&Spare Parts in East Asia
- Continuously improve long term Accessories&Spare Parts Demand curves in support of the Accessories&Spare Parts End Of Life forecasting process
- Define, develop, implement and monitor proactive Demand Management processes across all functions (promotions, launches, quality issues, day-to-day demand spikes,)
- Ensure on time delivery of Accessories&Spare Parts orders to East Asia Distributors and other customers in scope
- Establish and continuously improve Weekly Customer Service Update Cycle
- Deliver timely, accurate sales forecasts using appropriate planning tools, statistical methods and Sales&Operational Planning processes to account for promotions, seasonality and the like.
- Align forecast with the planning and launch of new products to ensure minimum inventory obsolescence exposure and customer service risk.
- Process orders for Accessories&Spare Parts shipments to East Asia distributors and other customers in scope
- Establish effective working relationships across the business functions to gather and communicate Demand related inputs
- Identify, recommend and execute continuous improvements to the demand flow processes and procedures, with specific focus on forecasting platforms and inventory strategies
- At least 3 years experiences in Supply Chain
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Prior experience in statistical forecasting methods and demand management processes
- Experience administering complex Export documentation process (Appendix D, Appendix E, Back-to-back, LOC)
- Good working knowledge of Excel and business reporting software
- Experience with ERP Systems (ideally JD Edwards)
- Ability to work cross-functionally
- Data- and process-driven
Salary range : 30,000 - 40,000 THB
Interested candidates, please apply
1. Click "Apply Now" below
2. Email CV/Resume to bkk_gen_perm#manpower.th.com (change # to @)
3. Call 02-631-0464
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Manpower Professional and Executive Recruitment Co., Ltd.
About Manpower Professional and Executive Recruitment Co., Ltd.
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the employment services industry, offering customers a continuum of services to meet their needs throughout the employment and business cycle. The company specializes in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment; training; career transition and organizational consulting services. Manpower''s worldwide network of 4,500 offices in 80 countries and territories enables the company to meet the needs of its 400,000 customers per year, including small and medium size enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world''s largest multinational corporations. The focus of Manpower''s work is on raising productivity through improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction, enabling customers to concentrate on their core business activities. In addition to the Manpower brand, the company operates under the brand names of Right Management Consultants, Jefferson Wells, Elan, Brook Street and Empower.
Manpower Thailand is the nation’s leading recruitment company established in 1998 to offer human resources management services to businesses in search of staff and people in search of job. The company currently has 10 offices in Thailand cover in Bangkok, Chonburi, Lamphun and Songkla to cover the needs of corporate clients and job seekers.