Delivery Project quality manager (Quality EHS / South East Asia Region)
Huawei Technologies (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001225636
Employer Ref. Region
With ICT field, construction field for more than five years of experience in quality management, familiar with the ISO9000 / TL9000 QMS, 6sigma, QCC, PDCA etc quality management concept and methodology, can operate quality tools, methods to solve the project delivery quality problems. Through quality planning, quality assurance and quality control, to improve customer satisfaction and project delivery quality.
- responsible for the quality management of communications projects, identifying quality risk and drive continuous quality improvement, to ensure the quality standard of project delivery meets customer requirements;
- promote and drive the quality planning / quality control / quality improvement activities of project delivery, continuing to enhance the ability to deliver quality projects, create and optimize the quality atmosphere;
- responsible for establishment of project quality assurance program, peform planned project quality management activities in accordance with the project quality plans, including but not limited to the formulation of the project implementation process, the model construction, construction personnel training, on-site quality inspection;
- through the quality tools and methods to assess the quality of the project, deploy cost of quality, operational maturity, customer satisfaction management etc to drive for continuous improvement.
- responsible for the quality control of project implementation processes and performance evaluation of subcontractor to ensure the quality standard of subcontractor
- responsible for establishing and operating the quality organizations in representative office or project team.
- Bachelor degree or above, more than five years quality management / project management / construction management/implementation management experience in large communications project
- familiar with ISO9000 / TL9000 QMS, 6sigma, QCC, PDCA etc quality management concepts and methodology
- good initiative and teamwork, good communication skills and ability to execute; experience in cross-departments cooperation, can work under pressure;
- strong logical thinking and analytical skills, independent thinking, good problem solving and presentation ability
- frequent travel in Southern East Asian or Southern Asia Region;
- English language can be working language;
- overseas work experience is preferred;
- holder of PMP, CQE, etc is preferred.
Huawei Technologies (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
87 WirelessRd., Phatumwan, Bangkok
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Huawei Technologies (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Huawei Technologies (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Incorporated in 1988, Huawei Technologies is a private high-tech enterprises headquartered in Shenzhen, China. We have been the largest telecom vendor in China's telecom market and now are quickly becoming a leading player in the global telecom market. We specialize in the R&D, production and marketing of telecoms equipment. Currently we provide telecom products and solutions for over 300 operators worldwide and 22 of the world's top 50 operators are our customers. In 2004, our sales reached 5.58 billion USD.
We are now operating worldwide with nine regional headquarters, 55 branch offices and 5 overseas research institutes in USA, India, Sweden and Russia.
Huawei appreciates that the increase of human capital should keep greater than that of financial capital. We now employ 24,000 employees and among them, 48% are engaged in R&D. Each year, Huawei invests no less than 10% of its sales revenue into R&D. Since 1997, IBM, Towers Perrin, the Hay Group, PwC and FhG have been acting as our consultants on corporate management, HRM, financial management and QC.
With the rapid growth and expansion in Thailand, we, Huawei Technologies (Thailand) Co., Ltd., are now looking for high caliber people to join us for following vacancies :
More Jobs from this employer
Regional Retail Planning & Analysis Specialist (Vacancies in BKK and South Region (based in Hadyai)