CNH Industrial, a new Group created from the merger of Fiat Industrial and CNH Global, is a solid, major industrial enterprise; a global leader in capital goods, uniting CNH’s agricultural and construction equipment operations with Iveco trucks, commercial and specialty vehicles and FPT Industrial’s broad portfolio of powertrain applications.
From tractors and combines, excavators, wheel loaders, trucks, buses, firefighting and civil protection vehicles to powertrain solutions for on and off road and marine, the Group designs, produces and sells ‘machines for work’. Across its 11 brands, 64 manufacturing plants, 49 research and development centers, a workforce of more than 68,000 people and some 6,000 dealers, CNH Industrial is present in 190 countries giving it a unique competitive position.
The Group has the flexibility to pursue the most advantageous strategic options and capitalize on opportunities for growth and consolidation consistent with our ambitions for it to become a leader in the sector.
Joining CNH Industrial means working in a dynamic and multicultural environment, and in a lean and flexible organization that is open to new opportunities in emerging markets, with a strong focus on research and innovation aimed at achieving excellence at all levels.
Our global geographical distribution and variety of businesses and functions represent an interesting opportunity for those who wish to establish and develop a rewarding professional career.
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001249143
- Contribute to developing the market representation strategies for each of the CNHI business lines (short, medium and long term)
- In conjunction with the SE Asia team, manage distribution footprint planning for the region.
- Manage and maintain a process for distributor recruiting, appointment and termination.
- Co-ordinate the management of distributor appointments and changes to the network in the region, in conjunction with central ND and legal functions in Lugano.
- Manage the distributor contract data base for the region.
- Manage and conduct the annual distributor review process.
- Lead and manage the distributor standards program.
- Monitor distributor performance and identify areas of non-performance.
- Propose and manage distributor upgrading actions for non-performing distributors.
- Provide distributors with business mentoring as required.
- Understanding of market needs and expectations in respect of product, after sales support and distributor performance.
- Thorough understanding of B2B selling, and distribution management.
- Good understanding of business systems and processes.
- High degree of competence with ITC and standard software applications.
- Highly developed management, administrative and communication skills.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in agricultural/construction equipment, commercial vehicle or closely related industry.
- Minimum of five years’ experience with dealer or distributor management in the above or related industries.
- Relevant degree in management, business administration, or marketing is required.
Please contact :
Human Resource Department
CNH Industrial Services (Thailand) Limited
23rd Floor Asia Center Tower 173 South Sathorn Road,
Thungmahamek, Sathorn, Bangkok 10120
Tel : 662 645-8141