KSB is a world-class provider of pumps, valves, automation system solutions, services and spare parts for all applications in water, waste water treatment, process industry, energy power plant, building and mining segments with more than 30 plants worldwide, plus marketing companies and agencies in over 100 countries. Annual turnover is approximately 2,000 million euro. Our most important assets are our people: almost 16,000 KSB Employees work for customers in more than 40 countries in 4 continents. This global presence offers international career prospects.
KSB Pumps Co., Ltd in Thailand is a subsidiary company of the German KSB Group, and a joint venture between C.P. Group,B. Grimm and KSB AG.
To be close to our customers, we have two offices in Bangkok and Rayong province at Map Ta Put Muang Mai.
Dealer Management Division Manager (pump products)
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001245983
Summary job description:
- Manage sales team to achieve assigned business objectives.
- Make an accurate forecasted sales pipeline and can achieve the forecasted target.
- Expand and manage pump dealers, agent network nationwide in Thailand.
- Sell pumps via OEM business and commercial building business.
- Increase selling of flagship standard pumps.
- Male or Female, age around 35-40 years old.
- At least Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial or Mechanical Engineering field.
- At least 5 years of experience in pump business, in selling industrial pumps, expanding dealers and managing dealers, agents with successful proofing records.
- Good knowledge in industrial pump, rotating machines, how-to strategic management of dealer and agent network.
- Currently having good relationship with well qualified dealers of pumps is highly preferred.
- Good consultative and technical problem solving skills plus excellent negotiation skill.
- Good skill in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
We offer: provident fund, sales commission, annual bonus, monthly fixed gasoline allowance, mileage allowance, mobile phone allowance, car insurance allowance, life & accident insurance, IPD & OPD medical insurance, dental expense insurance, meal allowance, flexible welfare, retirement pay scheme, long year service award, 5 working days per week (8.30 am – 5.00 pm), 6-21 days of vacation, international working atmosphere and happy workplace.
Qualified person, please send your CV stating working experiences, certificates/ testimony of past employment, English Test Score (if any) and a scanned photograph via "Apply Now"
Note: interviewed will be done at Suwinthawong office of KSB.
KSB Pumps Co., Ltd.
57 Moo 14 Suwinthawong Rd., Soi 55
Kratumrai, Nongjok, Bangkok 10530
Tel: 02-988 2324 Ext.601 (Mr. Wiwat)