Dealer Development Manager
Spring Professional Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001227686
Dealer Development Manager
- Responsible for the management of the Dealer Development functions of Motorcycle in Thailand
- Developing and implementing a 5 year network plan that is continually evolved.
- Contribute to creating a more exciting customer centric experience and destination for riders including regular
- Dealer visits to attract, win and retain customers, including implementation of World branding within dealerships.
- Work in collaboration with key stakeholders to develop and monitor appropriate business plans including reporting on sales volumes and budgeting targets, including organisation of the National Dealer Meeting with key stakeholders.
- Work in collaboration with key stakeholders to develop and monitor appropriate Brand Standards compliance, including implementation of the retail identity.
- Creation of a network KPI programme that also provides composite financial information and manage the performance of key stakeholders setting and reviewing remedial actions where necessary including the Customer Satisfaction Index Programme.
- Work in collaboration with key stakeholders to enhance the brand proposition and principles including advising and taking a lead role in recruitment, terminations and plan to support and develop business in the appropriate markets.
- Responsible for prospecting suitable distribution partners and providing suitability analysis to enhance decision making. It is important to keep an updated pipeline per region of the Country to be used in specific moments.
- Feedback recommendations on initiatives/strategies to attract, win and retain customers utilising the CRM as a tool from point of ownership through to legacy.
- Oversee all aspects of development and delivery of subsidiary dealer training programmes.
- Coordinate in an annual basis a Dealer Assessment Program to be prepared with the field teams for motorcycle, parts, clothing and accessories.
- In conjunction with the global strategy, develop and divulge to the dealership the rules of the National Awards Programme and administer the programme.
- Building relationships with 3rd party financial sources (warranty or consumer finance vendors) to provide the network with additional profitability tools and improve customer delivery/satisfaction.
- Acting as primary contact for legal representatives on the establishment of contracts and agreements between the company and prospective dealers.
- Manage and motivate all direct reports
- Comply with all applicable legal requirements.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Spring Professional Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
About Spring Professional Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Spring Professional is an international firm specialising in information technology, engineering and property & construction recruitment across the Asia region.
We bring great people to great organisations, with our focus being exclusively on the recruitment of middle to senior level management and specialists.
We develop trusted relationships with our partners, sharing market intelligence and recruitment advice to help you understand and respond to Asia’s ever-changing and fast paced labour markets.
Whether you’re a company looking for full-time or contract team members or an individual looking to make the next career move, the team at Spring will work with you to provide a seamless and high value service ensuring that your expectations are fully managed at all stages of the process.
Spring Professional is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Adecco, the world’s largest human resource solutions organisation, headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland
With more than 20 years' experience, we globally place over 12,000 people annually into contract, temporary and full-time positions.