Dealer Development Leader Job (Automotive Industry), Bangkok, Thailand
Monroe Recruitment Consulting Group Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001220772
Additional Benefits: Attractive
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Thailand is recruiting on behalf of an international automotive company in Thailand. Our respected client is seeking a professional with at least 5 years’ experience in dealer development in Thailand for the job of Dealer Development Leader. The job is based in Bangkok, Thailand.
The Dealer Development Leader will be responsible for dealership management, implementation, planning and executing events and alliances
- Developing and implementing a network plan that is continually evolved.
- Contribute to creating a more exciting customer centric experience and destination for customers including implementation of Regional branding within dealerships.
- Work in collaboration with key stakeholders to develop and monitor appropriate business plans including reporting on sales volumes and budgeting targets.
- Work in collaboration with key stakeholders to develop and monitor appropriate Brand Standards compliance, including implementation of the retail identity.
- Creation of a network KPI programme that also provides composite financial information and manage the performance of key stakeholders setting and reviewing remedial actions where necessary including the Customer Satisfaction Index Programme.
- Work in collaboration with key stakeholders to enhance the brand proposition and principles including advising and taking a lead role in recruitment, terminations and plan to support and develop business in the appropriate markets.
- Responsible for prospecting suitable distribution partners and providing suitability analysis to enhance decision making. It is important to keep an updated pipeline per region of the Country to be used in specific moments.
- Feedback recommendations on initiatives/strategies to attract, win and retain customers
- Oversee all aspects of development and delivery of subsidiary dealer training programmes.
- Coordinate in an annual basis a Dealer Assessment Program to be prepared with the field teams for parts, clothing and accessories.
- In conjunction with the global strategy, develop and divulge to the dealership the rules of the Global program.
- Building relationships with 3rd party financial sources (warranty or consumer finance vendors) to provide the network with additional profitability tools and improve customer delivery/satisfaction.
- Acting as primary contact for legal representatives on the establishment of contracts and agreements between the company and prospective dealers.
- Comply with all applicable legal requirements.
- Thai national
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
- 5-8 years’ experience in dealer development and expansion
- Experience in the Automotive Industry
- Very good in English at all skills
- Highly motivated, self-starter.
- Analytical mind able to understand complex problems and offer effective solutions.
- Able to connect with people from different backgrounds, cultures and personalities.
- Have a collaborative leadership style, and the ability to influence key stakeholders
- Good communicator able to motivate others.
- Comprehensive knowledge of latest market practices.
- Effective team player.
- Flexible and adaptable, able to adjust to a rapidly expanding business.
- Be able to travel regularly across Thailand and overseas
- Own a car and driving license
INTERESTED? All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. If you are a suitable match for this position please simply click the APPLY button below and please ensure that your CV is a WORD document and not a PDF. Call 02 664 4014 for more information.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Monroe Recruitment Consulting Group Co., Ltd.
About Monroe Recruitment Consulting Group Co., Ltd.
“Monroe have been superb, their customer service is great. The team there respond very quickly and go above and beyond to help throughout the recruitment process. I am always impressed with the service orientation I find when I interact with the Monroe team.”
“Monroe Consulting played a big role in expanding our organization. They understand our business, our requirements, and provide good information about the market. We are very happy with the quality of the candidates they present, and exceeded our expectations in coordinating with candidates, starting from setting up the interviews, up to the closing stage. We appreciate their honesty and professionalism. We would rate the service that they provide as excellent!”
Monroe Consulting Group is a leading provider of senior human resource capital, specialising in servicing the worlds emerging economies within the Professional Services, Technology, Industrial, Health and Consumer Goods sectors. Established in 1998, we initially focused on Southeast Asia with offices in Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore and The Philippines. More recently we have opened offices in Chile, Mexico and Shanghai.
Monroe Consulting Group has been voted Best Recruitment Company APAC and Best Overseas Operation (Global Recruiter Awards) 2013, 2014 & 2015. We also won the Best Consultancy Award 2014 at The Thailand Expat Awards and Best SME at The Thailand Entrepreneur Awards 2015. We have also been voted one of the top 250 recruitment firms in the world by Recruitment International.
Our brand is built around quality, professionalism and very high ethical standards. Our Recruitment Consultants are all highly trained and work unique specialist markets which truly allows them to understand the needs of both our clients and candidates. In a world where quality attracts quality and results can be all that matter, Monroe is your committed advocate and the best external ambassador you could ever wish for.