DCS & PLC Engineer (85- 90 K,Maptaput Rayong)
Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001197279
- Develop preventive maintenance & calibration program for E&I&DCS. Improve reliability of equipment.
- Develop preventive maintenance task list of each equipment as per supplier’s recommendation and/or affiliate sharing
- Ensure repair task at root cause and on time in the acceptable state of repair
- Provide leadership, coaching and direction to team in all aspect of their work in order to ensure EHS compliance, such as work permit, JSA, MOC and etc.
- Reduce breakdown and recurrence work order by leading Root Cause Analysis – E&I&DCS
- Coordinate for Skill knowledge development – E&I&DCS for maintenance & production team
- Work with vendors to source part and substitute part with more economical options to improve equipment functionality
- Lead continuous improvement effort using lean manufacturing principle
- Develop DCS authorize, interlock matrix, trouble shooting and functional test
- Ensure E&I&DCS system compliance to EHS-MPM guideline and regulatory
- Support ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 and MPM guideline
- Coordinate and support for Energy program
- Thai , Male or Female age 28 years old up
- Bachelor’s or Master degree in Electrical, Instrument, Process control system or related fields.
- Minimum 5 years experience, prefer 6 years in hands-on maintenance supervision, Chemical industry background is preferred.
- Good knowledge in DCS ,PLC
- Leadership and people management skills
- Good command of English communication
Application should contain with application letter in English), complete resume detail of education, experiences, qualifications, current and expected salary, contact address, phone number and e-mail address attached with relevant documents and 1 recent photograph to the following details;
Manpower Thailand - Eastern Seaboard Branch
143/165 Moo 12 T. Nong-prue, A.Banglamung, Chonburi 20260
Attn: Ms.Jutamat Chaimungkun – Consultant
Home Page: http://www.manpower.th.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the employment services industry, offering customers a continuum of services to meet their needs throughout the employment and business cycle. The company specializes in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment; training; career transition and organizational consulting services. Manpower''s worldwide network of 4,500 offices in 80 countries and territories enables the company to meet the needs of its 400,000 customers per year, including small and medium size enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world''s largest multinational corporations. The focus of Manpower''s work is on raising productivity through improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction, enabling customers to concentrate on their core business activities. In addition to the Manpower brand, the company operates under the brand names of Right Management Consultants, Jefferson Wells, Elan, Brook Street and Empower.
Manpower Thailand is the nation’s leading recruitment company established in 1998 to offer human resources management services to businesses in search of staff and people in search of job. The company currently has 10 offices in Thailand cover in Bangkok, Chonburi, Lamphun and Songkla to cover the needs of corporate clients and job seekers.
More Jobs from this employer
Credit Officer/เจ้าหน้าที่สินเชื่อ (ประจำต่างจังหวัด)/1. ภาคอีสาน: 2. ภาคเหนือ: 3. ภาคกลาง: