Database Engineer (Oracle)
CDG & G-ABLE
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001211998
- Thai Nationailty
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Engineering /Computer Science or related field.
- 0-8 years of working experience in Database Administration in Oracle Server (9i,10g,11g) environment.
- Have Knowledge or experience in Database Ex.DB2,Microsoft SQL.
- Have Knowledge or experience in Linux,Unix,Windows Server.
- Experienced in Performance Tuning, Query Optimization, using Performance Monitor related monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
- Skilled at detecting and troubleshooting Oracle Server related CPU, memory, I/O, disk space and other resource contention.
- Knowledge of index management, integrity checks, configuration and patching.
- Ability to perform both Oracle and operating system performance tuning and monitoring.
- Knowledge of Oracle security management.
- Knowledge of how Oracle acquires and manages resources.
- Knowledge of both database and system performance tuning.
Interested candidates are invited to send full resume, Transcript, present salary, expected salary and enclosing a recent photograph or invited to fill in and submit online application via http://www.cdg.co.th/rmsweb/ApplyJob.aspx
For further information, please kindly contact
CDG GROUP & G-ABLE GROUP
Tel . 02 678 0200 Ext.2877
(Monday-Friday 08.00-17.00 hrs.)
About CDG & G-ABLE