Bank of Ayudhya Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001255094
KRUNGSRI is looking for a motivated Oracle DBA to maintain and improve the database supporting our new teller system.
DBA Job Description:
- Work closely with Application Developer to suggest improvements and tune SQL statements
- Collaborate with International Vendor
- Deploy database change, execute SQL and support data inquiries, scripts provided by developer
- Maintenance, Tunning and Capacity Planning for Oracle Database
- Able to work with Oracle HA, such as RAC and Dataguard including Backup/Recovery
- Troubleshoot Database service outages as they occur, including after-hours and weekends
- Perform database upgrade and patching
- Work with Banking online system
- Troubleshoot and resolve database integrity issues, performance issues, blocking/deadlocking issues, connectivity issues, data replication issues etc.
- Oracle DBA with at least 3 years experience
- Experience on Oracle RAC will be strong advantage
- Knowledge in Performance Tuning and PL/SQL
- Sun Solaris, AIX and any Unix is required
- Intermediate English level at minimum
- Experience with Bank Teller application will be advantage
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to new environments well.
- be able to work with team and under pressure deadline
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Bank of Ayudhya Public Company Limited
About Bank of Ayudhya Public Company Limited
At Bank of Ayudhya Public Company Limited, our products and services as well as our contemporary look have always been admired. We provide a full range of the highest value retail and corporate banking services enhanced and directed by our “More Than Banking” concept. We aim to improve the lifestyle of all our customers by responding to their complete range of financial needs. If you are ready to be part of the experience at BAY and take on a diversified role in a vibrant environment, here are some great opportunities for you to consider.