Bumrungrad Hospital Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001243801
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain Database Management System
- Data Extract, Transfer, Load (ETL)
- Data Analysis: Develop reports and perform basic statistical analyses
- Maintain data security and integrity
- Evaluating new technology
- SQL Scripting: Writes SQL scripts for data extracts, report and others as required, Maintains the SQL Script Catalogue
- Plans and executes changes in accordance with Bumrungrad policies and procedure
- Bachelor Degree or higher, major of Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
- Preferably have at least 1 year of experience in a data services role.
- Experience in the following technologies is advantageous:
• SQL Server
• SQL Server Reporting Services
• SQL Server Integration Services
• SQL Server Analysis Services
- Strong documentation skills
- An understanding of relational databases
- An understanding of an SQL query language
- An understanding of incident and change management processes.
- Good command of English with strong communication and interpersonal skills
Interested persons please submit your application letter and resume to:
Human Resources Division
ชั้นG ห้องสมัครงาน อาคาร Bumrungrad Tower
33 สุขุมวิท3 (นานาเหนือ) แขวงคลองเตยเหนือ เขตวัฒนา กทม 10110
เปิดรับสมัครทุกวันจันทร์ – ศุกร์ เวลา 8.30 – 15.30 น. (หยุดนักขัตฤกษ์)
FACEBOOK - http://www.facebook.com/jobopportunities.bumrungrad
Twiiter - https://twitter.com/Jobopportuniti4
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Bumrungrad Hospital Public Company Limited
About Bumrungrad Hospital Public Company Limited
Bumrungrad Hospital was founded in 1980 and is Southeast Asia's largest private hospital. Bumrungrad treats over 850,000 patients per year of which 270,000 patients are from outside Thailand. Bumrungrad is the first hospital in Asia to be certified by the US-based Joint Commission on International Accreditation (JCIA). Bumrungrad has been listed on the Stock of Exchange of Thailand since 1989. BH International (BHI) was established in 2002 to provide international standard healthcare consulting and management services throughout Asia.