The Siam Cement Public Company Limited (SCG)
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001243547
- Possess business focus, strong analytical and problem solving skills and programming knowledge to be able to quickly cycle hypothesis in discovery phase.
- Be responsible for modeling complex business problems, discovering business insights and identifying opportunities through the use of statistical, algorithmic, mining and visualization techniques.
- Work closely with engineering/business team, project/program managers and other IT teams to help preparing large, varied engineering/business datasets, architecting specialized database, computing environment to turn data into critical information and validate the findings using an experimental and iterative approach, as well as communicating results back.
- Present the findings to the data owner/management by exposing his/her assumptions and validation work in a way that can be easily understood
- Possess excellent writing and communications skills to report back the findings in a clear, structured manner.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Operation Research, Applied Statistics, Data Mining, Machine Learning, Physics or a related quantitative discipline.
- Achieved a minimum GPA of 2.7 for undergraduate studies, GPA of 3.3 for post-graduates studies.
- At least 1 year experience in data mining and/or data analytics
- Strong data analytical skills, statistics, machine learning, data mining skills
- Knowledgeable in Big Data, related programming languages and tools.
- Proficient in SAS, R, Python and/or other statistical languages.
- Good knowledge in BI tools and/or data visualization tools e.g PowerBI, Tableau, SAP BI.
- Able to work in Upcountry
ผู้ที่สนใจสามารถกดปุ่ม Apply Now รวมถึงกรอกข้อมูลได้ที่
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to The Siam Cement Public Company Limited (SCG)
About The Siam Cement Public Company Limited (SCG)
SCG as a leading business conglomerate in the ASEAN region, SCG has carried out business in line with the sustainable development approach under corporate governance principles for 100 years. SCG was established in 1913 to produce cement, a main building material for infrastructure which was vital to the nation’s development at that time Since its founding, SCG has grown and expand into a diversified group of operations encompassing three core business units: SCG Cement-Building Materials, SCG Chemicals and SCG Paper. Chemicals, Paper. SCG and its subsidiaries for fiscal year 2012, which showed Revenue from Sales of 407,601 Million Baht (US$13,115 Million)
SCG has pledged its commitment to ongoing business, creating innovative products, services, process, and business models to create higher value and address the needs of all concerned parties. SCG continually rejuvenates itself to sustain business leadership in the ASEAN region, while being internationally competitive. SCG has also received national and international prestigious awards and recognition in various areas. This enhances SCG’s competitiveness in the global market. Further, SCG is dedicated to contributing to sustain growth and development of every community where we operates. We are now seeking for professionals who are dynamic and initiative to join with us.