Data Modeler Analyst
True Corporation Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001225487
- Person needs to interacting with Project stake holders to understand functional as well as technical requirements and documenting, publishing to Team.
- Experience in developing, validating, publishing, maintaining LOGICAL data models with exposure to or experience in developing, validating,publishing, maintaing PHYSICAL data models.
- Evaluate existing data models and physical databases for variances and discrepancies.
- Experience with managing meta data for data models.
- To develop, publish, maintain all documentation for data models.
- Work with Business Analysts, Data Architects, Software developers, DBAs to achieve project objectives.
- Leverage and enforce standards for data naming conventions to ensure consistency and reuse of data models.
- Validate business use cases for accuracy and completeness of proposed data models.
- Ability to communicate strategies and processes around data modeling and architecture to cross functional groups and senior levels.
- At least 5 years of experience in IT industry
- At least 3 years of experience with DW/BI and related tools
- At least 1 years of experience with Data Modeling related tools
- Understanding of Data Modeling architectural principles.
- Have strong experience in databases like Netezza or Oracle.
- Good Experience in Unix Environment
- Good Experience in Industry standard data modelling tools like Erwin.
- Experience in Performance tuning in DW environment
- Experience in Datawarehouse/Data Mart EDW Models
- Experience on data modeling using Dimensional as well as ER-Model
- Have working knowledge of Industry Standard Reporting/ETC tools.
- Worked in both OLTP and DW implementation
- Have good understanding of the new technologies i.e. NoSQL, Open source technologies, Columnar databases
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to True Corporation Public Company Limited
About True Corporation Public Company Limited
True Corporation Plc is Thailand’s convergence lifestyle leader, offering an unrivalled selection of integrated communications services and solutions.
These include TrueMove, Thailand’s third-largest mobile provider and our largest business by subscriber numbers and revenue; TrueOnline, the country’s largest Broadband and dial-up Internet provider and the largest fixed-line phone operator in the Bangkok Metropolitan Area (BMA); and TrueVisions, the only nationwide pay-TV company.
Two other important parts of our business are TrueMoney, which offers e-commerce services, and TrueLife, which provides digital content across the Group and also includes the chain of True Coffee shops.
together we can make it true