Data Entry Operator (Laemchabang)
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001253236
Employer Ref. *LCB
- Be responsible for inputting IRV data into Fabrication Database (FABDB)
- Check drawing for weld history and level of NDE
- Be responsible for inputting Health, Environment and Safety record
- providing administrative assistance to the department
- To update policy/manuals in compliance with HES standards
- Degree in a recognised discipline
- Minimum of 2 years as Technical Clerk or Data inputter in the oil & Gas industry
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office programme is essential
- Team work
- Attention to detail
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview. Interested persons, please send application with resume, current and expected salary, contact phone number and recent photo to :
Ratchadapisek Rd. Chatuchak Bangkok 10900
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to CUEL Limited
About CUEL Limited
CUEL is a marginal field contracting specialist, offering International Oil Companies a unique range of construction related services. Originally formed in 2000, CUEL provides a world-class, integrated service that encompasses: Project Management; Conceptual thru to Detailed Engineering Design; Procurement; Fabrication; Installation and Commissioning.
With its innovative cost solutions, CUEL in its short history, has already developed an extensive track record in the South East Asia region. Operating as a turnkey contractor, CUEL is delivering an extensive range of offshore facilities for its customers in the Gulf of Thailand as well as within other strategic locations in the Asia Pacific region.
CUEL achieves it's success with a best practice approach to safety, Quality and environment. We have a clear capability to understand clients’ expectations, primarily due to our unique business model that integrates expertise from clients and contractors perspective.
CUEL’s fabrication facilities at Laem Chabang in Thailand significantly contribute to the Kingdoms growing capability to support both the domestic and regional Oil & Gas industry.